Goblinoid Shop: 40% off during the month of May!

This forum is for ads for products/services/etc. Publishers are free to post ads here or in their own forum section, if applicable. Ads and/or announcements for free resources are also welcome in Open Discussion.

Goblinoid Shop: 40% off during the month of May!

Postby Goblinoid Games » Sat May 04, 2013 7:41 pm

The Goblinoid Shop is having a 40% off sale throughout the month of May! You have to register an account and/or log in, and then the sale prices will be visible.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Re: Goblinoid Shop: 40% off during the month of May!

Postby shart2069 » Mon May 06, 2013 4:17 am

You know, it was not until you posted the link to the no-art OEC that I realized there were more than 6 products available in the shop.

It was not obvious to me that there was any way to see more or navigate the shop from the home page.

I didn't realize that where it says "Roleplaying Games" and "Board Games" under the top banner were actually links.

(It could be I'm just dense, although having spent about 16 of the last 30 hours trying to free a family member's computer from a ransomware rootkit surely has affected my brain...)
BLOG: https://almostoldschool.wordpress.com/

http://www.meetup.com/Hudson-Valley-Labyrinth-Looters/

"There are three objectives in D&D: collecting treasure, gaining experience points and, most importantly, staying alive." - What is Dungeons & Dragons? p.86
shart2069

Postby 3llense'g » Mon May 06, 2013 4:22 am

shart2069 wrote:It was not obvious to me that there was any way to see more or navigate the shop from the home page.

I had that problem too, but I have enough experience with webshops to suspect that there's more. :)
Vornheim & Searchers of the Unknown is all you need! Read my blog, Countersong!
3llense'g

Postby Goblinoid Games » Mon May 06, 2013 2:17 pm

shart2069 wrote:You know, it was not until you posted the link to the no-art OEC that I realized there were more than 6 products available in the shop.

It was not obvious to me that there was any way to see more or navigate the shop from the home page.

Thanks for the feedback. I added a couple of buttons on the front page with links. I hope that helps! You must not be alone in missing the links, because to date a lot of the orders coming through are only the products on the highlighted section of the front page!! :oops:

Hopefully this will make it easier!
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Return to Advertisements