PbP: West End Games Star Wars d6 'Starfall'

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

PbP: West End Games Star Wars d6 'Starfall'

Postby rredmond » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Unseen Servant has been host to many S&S games (OSRIC, AD&D 1E and 2E, BECMI, DCC RPG etc) but now there's a recruitment thread for a SciFi game!

The thread is here: http://www.unseenservant.us/forum/viewt ... f=21&t=823

And here's a summary by the GM:
max_vale wrote:I'd like to run a 1st Edition West End Games Star Wars d6 module titled 'Starfall'.

I'd have a few houserules; but anyone familiar with any version of d6 would easily get the rules; and really; anyone can pretty quickly grasp the rules...it's one of the simplest and most adaptable RPG systems I've ever seen.

The module is set during the Rebellion against the Empire (i.e. the same Time frame as 'Star Wars' and 'Empire Strikes Back'); and begins with the PCs as members of the Rebel Alliance who have been captured by the Imperials and are in the cellblock onboard a Star Destroyer when a sudden attack from other ships momentarily cuts off the power and allows the PCs to make a break for it!

I'm looking for 3-6 Players; experience with WEG's d6 is preferable...but really, the whole system is basically "roll a number of six sided dice to beat a target number"...pretty simple!

If I have 3 or 4 players; one player can be an Alien character; if I have 5 or 6 players then 1-2 players can be Aliens. I'll allow 1 Jedi (LOW-POWERED) character if somebody wants to play one.

Any/all rules/systems questions: ask away!
DOWNLOAD THE NEW ISSUE -- FREE NOW!
CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW!!
Oak Rapp - screaming "die" in orcish b/c it sounds cooler.
Phaser on stun *pew pew*. Phaser on kill *poo poo*!
rredmond

Return to Gamer Gatherings