Jacksonville Beach, Florida

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Jacksonville Beach, Florida

Postby Irda Ranger » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:13 pm

Jax Beach, near Marsh Landing Parkway.

I am right now running a solo campaign for my wife using James Raggi's Weird Fantasy as the core rules, and LL/AEC and RC as resources for spells, monsters, treasure and the like. There are some house rules, but not too many.

I guess you could say I play a fairly "standard" game, with a good mix of high fantasy heroics and light humor. Neither gonzo nor in-character faux Shakespeare. I run my worlds fairly sandboxy, but you do show up at my table with the understanding that the plan is to raid dungeons, kill monsters, and take their stuff. Rescuing townsfolk and lost relics is encouraged but not required. Long discourses on the metaphysics of the planes or the politics of Cormyr might be interesting for the occasional brainstorming session but not the gaming table.

I could DM or I would be open to joining a game that plays 1-2/month. Hosting would have to be negotiated, as I have a son who's 15 months old, and that restricts what we can do at my apartment.
Irda Ranger

Re: Jacksonville Beach, Florida

Postby Irda Ranger » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Bump!

Just trying to get this started again. Rule set is flexible. I still like LotFP, but also like LL and AEC.
Irda Ranger

Return to Gamer Gatherings