Gary Con V Announced - March 14-17, 2013

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Re: Gary Con V Announced - March 14-17, 2013

Postby Goblinoid Games » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:47 pm

I will not be in attendance this year, but the guys with Faster Monkey Games will be oprating their booth and the Goblinoid Games booth. Wish I could be there! I'll try for next year.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Re: Gary Con V Announced - March 14-17, 2013

Postby sniderman » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm

Stupid crazy good-fun was had by all at Gary Con V this year. Played in several great games and ran one or two well-received games as well. I love running Timemaster as most folks who sit down have never used the Action Table system before, let alone played in a time-spanning adventure through the ages! The game went so well, there was actually applause as we ended. I think they enjoyed themselves.

Always a pleasure to run Mutant Future at these conventions, as the post-apocalyptic genre is my favorite to walk around in. Dead In The Water was great fun, and my merry band of future mutants handily discovered the hidden threat of the Sea Wraith and put an end to its necromatic shenanigans. And the Thundarr the Barbarian game? Great fun as well as Drakexx and Zardon were defeated before Hyde-Drakexx could run unchecked through the ruins of Deecee! (And Zardon escaped to terrorize the region another day.)

Sadly, it's unlikely I will be at Gary Con next year as my 20th wedding anniversary falls at that same time. My wife and I will be doing something special and romantic at that time -- probably involving ocean travel. (Or at the least, a plane trip to someplace hot.)
sniderman

Previous

Return to Gamer Gatherings