Exalted style stunts in LL.

This forum is for any small member projects (new monsters, magic items, etc.). Members may request a full forum for special large projects, and this will be considered.

Re: Exalted style stunts in LL.

Postby Agrippa » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:52 am

I have an idea for a 3-die stunt that Ulric could pull.

The mighty dwarf warrior Ulric Dieffenbach ducks a hill giant's club as it crashes next to him against the ground. He then quickly latches on to the club just as the giant pulls it back to take another swing, riding it up to the brutish giant's face. Ulric then lets go, soaring straight toward the hill giant's face while twisting his upper body in mid-flight, before letting it snap back. His axe head careens toward the giant's forehead with enough force behind it to at least make the brute stagger, or better yet knock him to the ground and crushing his ogrish and orcish thugs.
Last edited by Agrippa on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Agrippa

Postby Agrippa » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:22 am

I just found a fine example of stunt inspiration after months of searching. I'm talking about the nightclub fight from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. Now we just need to work out a defensive stunt system. Maybe say that defensive stunts inflict a number of disadvantage on the attacker equal to it's level. Would that work?
Agrippa

Postby Agrippa » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:48 am

You might also want to take a look at this Exalted tutorial for more on stunts and ways to describe them.
Agrippa

Previous

Return to Open Workshop