OOC CHAT

KJC's pbp game

Moderator: kjc

Re: OOC CHAT

Postby merias » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:52 pm

kjc wrote:Who to kill off first, badams or greyarea...? :x

@merias: I'm asking for a name for the campaign other than CRYPTWORLD because others may want to start their own games. My working title was "Eerie Tales of Adventure". Spanningtree sent me a list of tasteful and thoughtful ideas. Badams sent me his typical butt wash of creative diarrhea. Sadly badams did give me an idea that became "Eerie 80's". Sniderman suggested (in his daily PMs in which he threatens me alternately with legal action or "hunting me down like a dog" if I screw up his scenario) that it should be "Eerie Eighties"(thanks sniderman :D) So help me out here merias, we can't let badams win!!!

Of course I could go with "Run On Tales of Eerie Ellipses..." yeah that speaks to me...

Ah, I see, so more of a general campaign name, as opposed to a name for just this scenario. How about:

'Things that Go Bump in the Night'

kind of trite, though.

Are we part of a secret investigative unit, maybe one of the few mentioned in the rulebook (DAPA, ISCX)? Maybe that can be used in a title?
merias

Postby kjc » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:02 pm

badams30 wrote:
greyarea wrote:Tales from the CryptWorld.

I like it too.

As for you, Mr. KJC, I'll have you know that I am a professional marketer of no small measure. I'm talking Mad Men stuff here, minus the cigarettes and large breasted secretaries. My Butt Wash of Creative Diarrhea is prized by corporate suits everywhere.

Okay, my last submission: "KJC's Poorly-Run Butt Wash PbP of Extreme Misery. There you have it. Winner, winner chicken dinner...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby kjc » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:11 pm

merias wrote:...Are we part of a secret investigative unit, maybe one of the few mentioned in the rulebook (DAPA, ISCX)?...

Not yet, I was gonna suggest that to any that survive the scenario. :mrgreen:
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby Spanningtree » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:50 pm

I think I'm good to go... maybe someone could review my sheet?
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby kjc » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:50 am

Spanningtree wrote:I think I'm good to go... maybe someone could review my sheet?

Sure! I'll check over everyone's sheet before we begin.

@ greyarea: So you're playing Kevin from Bloomington! I'll be watching...always watching... 8-)

@ all: Seems like we're about ready. I've got 1-2 more players I'm waiting on, they are guys I've been gaming with for over 15 years. The fact that they voluntarily spend time with me in RL speaks to their character one would suppose. :?
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby greyarea » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:26 pm

kjc wrote:@ greyarea: So you're playing Kevin from Bloomington! I'll be watching...always watching... 8-)

Seemed like a reasonable enough name. Why? Do you know anyone by that name from those parts? :mrgreen:
greyarea

Postby kjc » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:48 pm

greyarea wrote:
kjc wrote:@ greyarea: So you're playing Kevin from Bloomington! I'll be watching...always watching... 8-)

Seemed like a reasonable enough name. Why? Do you know anyone by that name from those parts? :mrgreen:

Don't be a badams...nobody likes a badams!

:D
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby kjc » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:55 pm

So can anyone tell me what the FBI agent is required to do regarding having a weapon aboard? Does the airline notify the plane crew? If there is a Sky Marshall aboard, would he be notified?
Also, what other areas of the plane can be accessed while in the air? From movies I've seen the baggage area and the wheel wells? Is that correct?
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby merias » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:10 pm

kjc wrote:So can anyone tell me what the FBI agent is required to do regarding having a weapon aboard? Does the airline notify the plane crew? If there is a Sky Marshall aboard, would he be notified?
Also, what other areas of the plane can be accessed while in the air? From movies I've seen the baggage area and the wheel wells? Is that correct?

I have a friend who is an FBI agent. He told me the pilot is always told when they are flying (and so the flight crew and any marshalls would know as well), and always has final say on if the weapon can be on board. He told me very rarely the pilot makes them check their duty weapon with the baggage. This was a few years ago, so fairly recent, but I imagine in the 80s the rules were less strict, if anything.
merias

Postby greyarea » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:29 pm

I have an acquaintance who is an agent, and she's told me that they need to check with the pilot and, if the pilot says no (she hasn't gotten a no yet), she's to break down the weapon and put it in luggage (she keeps the firing pin though). Like she said, and merias mentioned, pilots rarely say no.

She does something similar when going to the beach on vacation. The gun goes in the hotel safe and the firing pin in her bikini.
greyarea

PreviousNext

Return to CRYPTWORLD