Class; Elf Archer

This forum is for any small member projects (new monsters, magic items, etc.). Members may request a full forum for special large projects, and this will be considered.

Class; Elf Archer

Postby Blood axe » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:56 am

Ive posted this awhile back, Im posting it again to work on it a bit more. Keep in mind that this for Basic LL, I want to keep it simple. I want to stay away from adding skills at certain levels, or too much complication.

Requirements- INT9, DEX13
Prime- DEX
HD-d6
Max. Level-12
XP- as Dwarf
Saves-Elf

Armor-Chainmail or lighter
Weapons- Longbow, small/medium melee weapons-no bigger then long sword

Some Elves disdain learning magic & spells, instead choosing to special in the traditional Elf missile weapon-the Longbow. Elven Archers concentrate on practicing archery, above all other things. The Elven Archer is deadly accurate.

Master Archer- +1 hit +1 damage with Longbow

Archery before all other things- the Elven Archer practices with his bow constantly, but such specialization has a price. The Archer is -1 hit with all melee weapons and gains no magic spells.

Bowyer/Fletcher- the Elven Archer can make arrows & even a new bow if he has enough time/materials. He is an expert on the making & the quality of bows/arrows.

Elf racial abilities- infravision, detect secret doors, immune to ghoul paralyzation, languages

-------------------------------------------------

Options??

Careful Aim; By holding his shot for a round & taking careful aim, an archers arrows are more accurate.
I was thinking a +2 Hit +2 Damage.
Thoughts?

Fast Shot; An archer can fire a flurry of arrows, but they lose accuracy.
two shots per round, but -3 hit each
three shots per round, but -5 hit each
Thoughts?

For Levels/Experience, I was thinking the Dwarf chart, perhaps even slightly more. The Fighter +10% or so. (2200, 4400, 8800, 18000)
Last edited by Blood axe on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Re: Class; Elf Archer

Postby Blood axe » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:05 pm

[url]Image[/url][/url]
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.