Newcomer Looking to Play PbP Game

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Newcomer Looking to Play PbP Game

Postby Tamerlaine » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:21 am

Old school gamer with newly downloaded LL core rules looking for a PbP game to join, new or in progress. Would like to start with a 1st level character and pay my dues. Would rather be a player, but will consider running a game if I don't get any nibbles.
Tamerlaine

Re: Newcomer Looking to Play PbP Game

Postby tumblingdice » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:53 pm

Welcome, Tamerlaine. There are four active games here at the moment: 2 high level and 2 lower level. If nothing works out here, there's also the Unseen Servant forums. Not all games there are Labyrinth Lord, but many of them are in the old-school tradition.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby greyarea » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:25 am

Hi Tamerlaine. Welcome. I'm running two PbP games here, one of which can't accommodate new players well, but the other, Enter the World of Greyhawk, could allow for a new player. Lord knows there have been a few. There are some house rules that you would need to read up on and, if you're still interested, contact me and we will see from there. You could take over a man-at-arms or perhaps we'd kill him off and we would introduce a new character, altogether (we'd enter a new character, altogether).

And, as Tumblingdice mentioned, there are a number of games at the Unseen Servant forums also (and they have a nifty dice roller). I play in two at the moment and have played in others there. Good group of folks.
greyarea

Postby Tamerlaine » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Greyarea, I don't know how to PM you but I'm taking you up on your offer. I went a head a posted a character on the site. Could you take a look and let me know what's up?
Tamerlaine

Postby greyarea » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:45 pm

I think you need to pass a threshold of posts before you are allowed to PM. I'll take a look at the character sometime later today and let you know. We'll get him worked into the game somehow.

Might be a while -- finishing up an adventure for Secret Santacore and that's due soon.
greyarea

Postby Tamerlaine » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:22 am

I'm still interested in playing a character in a LL campaign. Any GMs need any cannon fod...err, players?
Tamerlaine

Return to Gamer Gatherings