Casual Banter (In-character conversations)

Sniderman's Cryptworld game

Moderator: sniderman

Re: Casual Banter (In-character conversations)

Postby greyarea » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:23 pm

segeorge wrote:Webb agrees
“Depending on coverage, that seems worth a try. Not to mention strength in numbers. It might be worthwhile checking with the ranger office to see if the rangers killed had been doing any work – they may have disturbed the grave. That would narrow down the area of the search. Describing the flowery scent may also help. My chauffer services continue to be at the group’s disposal.” Adding a nervous quip: “I don’t suppose there’s anywhere we can stop for steel turtle-neck sweaters.”

Hal nods, I did meet someone who made gorgets at the Ren Faire near campus. Of course, that's on the other side of the states, so I don't think it's really an option...
greyarea

Postby segeorge » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:48 pm

Webb smiles:
I'll have to make a point to drop in next time I'm back east.
segeorge

Postby merias » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:58 pm

"It seems that without a smart phone, I'm in the minority here and will be doing most of the old-fashioned gumshoe detective work. But Webb is right, we should travel together to the State Park, I say the ranger station is our first stop, then if your research turns up any leads, we can go from there," Magnus says.
merias

Postby segeorge » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:10 pm

Webb looks for a consensus:

So how’s this for the plan:

With me and the professor driving, the five of us head to the park. We check in with the office to get some details about where the murdered rangers were &/or what they were doing when they were killed – that might help narrow down where the woman is buried. Mentioning the floral smell might help. As an Oregon insurance investigator, I can flash my ID when stating that we’re investigating the rangers’ deaths – I just won’t tell them that the investigation has nothing to do with insurance!

As long as there’s cell coverage out there, Jack and Lucas can continue researching the victim, while the rest of us search for her grave. As the professor noted, we can coordinate via cell phones.

How does that sound? Have I overlooked anything?
segeorge

Postby kmelion » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:02 am

Jack
Sounds good to me, next?
kmelion

Previous

Return to Forget-Me-Not