tumblingdice's Labyrinth Lord game

Moderator: tumblingdice

Re: Out-of-character (OOC) chat

Postby saalaria » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:57 pm

Cool, glad to hear we're back on....I'm innnnnnnnn
saalaria

Postby tumblingdice » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:02 am

Great! Everyone's back in. Sumo, when we last left Roikos, he was about to cast Flame Strike on the weretiger who is now dead. There appears to be another weretiger on the opposite bank. Would you like to redirect your spell toward this new target?
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby connivingsumo » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:13 am

tumblingdice wrote:Great! Everyone's back in. Sumo, when we last left Roikos, he was about to cast Flame Strike on the weretiger who is now dead. There appears to be another weretiger on the opposite bank. Would you like to redirect your spell toward this new target?

Yes sir! He would very much like to do just that. :mrgreen:
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby kwll » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:13 pm

... and I am back in action! :)
Tasrem End lvl 8 Magic User HP 15/15 XP 200001/310001
Meringered lvl 4 Cleric HP 14/14 XP 12246/12501
Calthas lvl 2 Elven Archer HP 18/18 XP 119/190
kwll

Postby saalaria » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:01 pm

How close are the various enemies to the raft and how deep do we estimate the water to be where we are?
saalaria

Postby tumblingdice » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:54 am

The water is no more than 3-4 feet deep. The orcs and bugbears are about 50 feet to your right, and the humans 60 feet or so to your left.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby tumblingdice » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:54 pm

Gents, I need to declare bankruptcy. Not financial, but bankruptcy of time. Work, housework, family, kiddos I love to pieces, and another one due at the end of the month all making more demands of my time. My guilt at not updating my own game leads me to stay away from the forums completely, which leads me to fall behind as a player, and hold up other games. The best I can do right now is shelve this game, for now, rally behind the DMs who do have time to keep their games going, and put what little time I do have into participating well.

Who knows? Maybe someday the tide will turn.
:? :lol: :lol: :lol:
tumblingdice

Postby greyarea » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:12 pm

I blame this encounter. It's exactly where we had issues last time.

It stinks that you are shelving this but real life takes priority, for sure. See you on other games. :)
greyarea

Postby tumblingdice » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:25 pm

greyarea wrote:I blame this encounter. It's exactly where we had issues last time.

Totally. I must have some mental block about "The Watchers on the River" encounter. I take it as a sign.
tumblingdice

Postby connivingsumo » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:40 pm

tumblingdice wrote:Gents, I need to declare bankruptcy. Not financial, but bankruptcy of time. Work, housework, family, kiddos I love to pieces, and another one due at the end of the month all making more demands of my time. My guilt at not updating my own game leads me to stay away from the forums completely, which leads me to fall behind as a player, and hold up other games. The best I can do right now is shelve this game, for now, rally behind the DMs who do have time to keep their games going, and put what little time I do have into participating well.

Who knows? Maybe someday the tide will turn.
:? :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO worries - life first - hope you get some free time! :mrgreen:
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

PreviousNext

Return to Master of the Desert Nomads