Fractured Dimensions Pig-Faced Orcs

This forum is for ads for products/services/etc. Publishers are free to post ads here or in their own forum section, if applicable. Ads and/or announcements for free resources are also welcome in Open Discussion.

Fractured Dimensions Pig-Faced Orcs

Postby FracturedDimensions » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:20 am

I thought I would share some sneak peaks at my upcoming Pig-Faced Orcs. They all stand roughly 28mm tall and sculpted by Ian Mountain. These should sell for about $10 USD for a pack of 4 miniatures. The first release will be PORC-01: Pig-Faced Orc Warriors I, PORC-02: Pig-Faced Orc Warriors II, PORC-03: Pig-Faced Orc Veterans I, PORC-04: Pig-Faced Orc Death Cultists I (think fur clad berserkers), and PORC-05: Pig-Faced Orc Subchieftains.

I thought it would be interesting to walk you through the process from beginning to end starting with the blanks up through the finished miniatures.

Web Store:

link

My Newsletter is located here:

link

Blanks

These miniatures start out as a naked blank (pictured below). The head is actually separate. This allows me to have more miniatures sculpted at a reduced cost and much more quickly than would be possible if the sculptor had to sculpt a complete miniature every time.

The Separate Heads.

Pig-Faced Orc Warriors I

Warrior I (This guy is actually going to have a different weapon)

Warrior II

Warrior III

Warrior IV

Newest Update for Pig-Faced Orc Warriors I

Pig-Faced Orc Warriors II

These guys are still pretty rough but you can start to see them coming together. They will be armed with (from left to right) Spetum, Voulge, Glaive, and Fauchard-Fork.

A little bit further along in the process.

FracturedDimensions

Return to Advertisements