OOC Chat

Scalydemon's p-b-p LL game

Moderator: Scalydemon

Re: OOC Chat

Postby Fools Jest » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:20 am

Wow I lost track of the game! Nothing was going on and then i sorta forgot about it... :roll:

Im back! :)
Fools Jest

Postby Scalydemon » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:31 am

Fools Jest wrote:Wow I lost track of the game! Nothing was going on and then i sorta forgot about it... :roll:

Im back! :)

You need a +2 magic weapon or better to kill this game. Luckily we haven't seen anything quite that powerful quite yet ;)

Let the red dawn surmise
What we shall do,
When this blue starlight dies
And all is through.

Publisher of AFS Magazine An old school gaming & pulp literature fanzine available in print only http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/
Scalydemon

Postby kwll » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:52 am

What's the plan with the Bless spell? Do we try to hack at the gray oozes again, or try something clever with the dark stone and bronze plaques? Or is it for something else?
Last edited by kwll on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tasrem End lvl 8 Magic User HP 15/15 XP 200001/310001
Meringered lvl 4 Cleric HP 14/14 XP 12246/12501
Calthas lvl 2 Elven Archer HP 18/18 XP 119/190
kwll

Postby greyarea » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Turin is without armor and we are in full retreat. I figured a Blessing at this point wouldn't be a bad idea, especially if we intend to continue the battle against the ooze things.

On a slightly related note, because I didn't create the Turin character I cannot edit it (and thus cannot delete his plate mail or make other changes). Should I copy/paste into a new entry in that thread or let the DM handle it?
greyarea

Postby Scalydemon » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:47 am

greyarea wrote:Turin is without armor and we are in full retreat. I figured a Blessing at this point wouldn't be a bad idea, especially if we intend to continue the battle against the ooze things.

On a slightly related note, because I didn't create the Turin character I cannot edit it (and thus cannot delete his plate mail or make other changes). Should I copy/paste into a new entry in that thread or let the DM handle it?

I'd say copy/pasting it if you have time would be best as it'd be a more permanent fix, and feel free to change the pic if you care to. He's your Turin now :)

Let the red dawn surmise
What we shall do,
And all is through.

Publisher of AFS Magazine An old school gaming & pulp literature fanzine available in print only http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/
Scalydemon

Postby greyarea » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Scalydemon wrote:
greyarea wrote:Turin is without armor and we are in full retreat. I figured a Blessing at this point wouldn't be a bad idea, especially if we intend to continue the battle against the ooze things.

I'd say copy/pasting it if you have time would be best as it'd be a more permanent fix, and feel free to change the pic if you care to. He's your Turin now :)

Done. Kept the image. Lost the Plate Mail. Sadly.
greyarea

Postby Scalydemon » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:48 am

greyarea wrote:
Scalydemon wrote:

Done. Kept the image. Lost the Plate Mail. Sadly.

With her picture books of the pyramid
And her postcards of Billy the Kid
(Why must everybody bow?)
You better talk to her 'bout it
He's your Turin now.
:ugeek:

Let the red dawn surmise
What we shall do,
And all is through.

Scalydemon

Postby greyarea » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:21 am

Scalydemon wrote:
With her picture books of the pyramid
And her postcards of Billy the Kid
(Why must everybody bow?)
You better talk to her 'bout it
He's your Turin now.
:ugeek:

golf clap
greyarea

Postby kwll » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:12 am

Zavenorrin has got a pair of spider climbing slippers. Where can I have a description of these items? Is it what I think it is?
Tasrem End lvl 8 Magic User HP 15/15 XP 200001/310001
Meringered lvl 4 Cleric HP 14/14 XP 12246/12501
Calthas lvl 2 Elven Archer HP 18/18 XP 119/190
kwll

Postby Scalydemon » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:40 am

kwll wrote:Zavenorrin has got a pair of spider climbing slippers. Where can I have a description of these items? Is it what I think it is?

I'm on the road travelling(so don't have access to my books), but if its not listed in LL or AEC it would definitely be in 1e DMG. Should be similar to spider climb spell

Let the red dawn surmise
What we shall do,
And all is through.

Scalydemon

PreviousNext

Return to Night of the Walking Wet