2. The Siege at Sukiskyn

Moderator: tumblingdice

Re: 2. The Siege at Sukiskyn

Postby Adapt » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:30 am

Jarek - would-be draft dodger

"A sound plan, Athelstan," Jarek says to the fighter. "I'll go upstairs and see if I can find a vantage point with a clear line of sight to the front doors. If the door is sturdy enough, it may be that we can pick them off one by one before they can break it down. Who's with me?"

Without waiting for an answer, Jarek runs upstairs to find a spot with a good view of the main entrance to this building.
Running: Arizona Territory 1873 (FATE Old West pbp), The Northwest Barony (Labyrinth Lord pbp)
Playing: Night's Dark Terror (Labyrinth Lord pbp)

ADAPT's RPG Blog
My RPGNow Store
Adapt

Postby badams30 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Athelstan - Fighter

"Soldath is right, they may be coming. I am going downstairs to watch the door, Pyotr, would you care to split your people as you see fit? Thank you Jarek. Keep an eye out on all sides, and give a warning if you see anything, no matter how small. And please be careful up there..."

Athelstan will head down, and go to the main door. He'll ask someone else to monitor the kitchen and other entries as well.
badams30

Postby rredmond » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Igli goes to the entrance from the South Yard, smiling as he goes, knowing that goblins will want to enter through the sneaky ways and won't likely come through the front door.
"Are the horses safe," he asks as he goes.
DOWNLOAD THE NEW ISSUE -- FREE NOW!
CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW!!
Oak Rapp - screaming "die" in orcish b/c it sounds cooler.
Phaser on stun *pew pew*. Phaser on kill *poo poo*!
rredmond

Postby greyarea » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Tret, rogue

Heads upstairs for a good window with a similar view to Jarek's choice. He keeps the light out in the room and sets up his arrows and quiver for fast shots.
greyarea

Postby kipper » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Renardius (Cleric)

"Wait, before we split up let me impart you all with Divine assistance of the Church." Renardius then casts a Blessing upon all present.

Renardius then casts Protection from Evil upon himself, and joins Athelstan down on the ground floor. He moves over to guard the north door of the kitchen.
kipper

Postby Scalydemon » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Marion - Hobbit

Is upstairs with Jarek with her new short bow looking for gobbo targets from the window

Let the red dawn surmise
What we shall do,
When this blue starlight dies
And all is through.

Publisher of AFS Magazine An old school gaming & pulp literature fanzine available in print only http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/
Scalydemon

Postby tumblingdice » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:19 pm

rredmond wrote:"Are the horses safe," he asks as he goes.

Pyotr frowns. "No," he says. "White horses gone. Viper clan broke through pens and stole every last one." The master of the house utters an oath. "[Expletives] can't even ride," he exclaims.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby tumblingdice » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:25 am

Pyotr listens to your plans, then offers a few suggestions. "Main entrance difficult shot from anywhere, especially tower. But," he adds, "goblins need to make it across clearing first, then yard. So, plenty of chance to shoot from atop tower (room 12) or upper hall (room 4). My wife and my son we'll put in stable block (rooms 15 & 16). From there great shot across river. Bridge, too."

The master of the homestead thinks for a minute, then continues. "My daughter and Stellios we'll put in Taras' room (room 7). I'll take battlement (room 12). Alfana guard my mother in tower (room 11). Guard Matvey, too," he says.

Tret, Jarek & Marion, with this in mind, please position yourselves more specifically, using room numbers when possible.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby Adapt » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:03 am

Jarek - the guy who's totally not going to pick your pocket or anything

"Very good, then. It's the battlements for me, as well."

Jarek hightails it up to the battlements (room 12) and gets his bow ready. From atop his new vantage point, he scans the area for signs of enemy movement.
Running: Arizona Territory 1873 (FATE Old West pbp), The Northwest Barony (Labyrinth Lord pbp)
Playing: Night's Dark Terror (Labyrinth Lord pbp)

ADAPT's RPG Blog
My RPGNow Store
Adapt

Postby badams30 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Athelstan - Fighter

To Pyotr, smiling and motioning to Renadrius, and Igli: "No worries about the downstairs entries... we'll be standing by to welcome any Goblins who come knocking." Athelstan will walk the downstairs, keeping an eye on the main door, and he'll overlap with Igli and Renardius in the kitchen and other areas if needed.
badams30

PreviousNext

Return to Night's Dark Terror