LL+AEC on Roll20.net

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

LL+AEC on Roll20.net

Postby AndrewNI » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:11 pm

Hi there,

I am contemplating running a game of Labyrinth Lord (with the Advanced Edition races and classes) on Roll20.net. I must confess that I am an inexperienced DM, especially compared to most on these forums I imagine. As a matter of fact, I only really started playing tabletop RPGs in early 2011 (when I was 19). Furthermore, I have never used Roll20 to run a game, but I have played games using it and feel that I have the jist at least.

If there is enough interest I was thinking of running Shadowbrook Manor over a few weeks on a weekly basis. This would occur on Saturdays (beginning 13th July) from 8.00PM to 10.00PM UK time. I hope to use Roll20 through Google Hangouts, as this has produced the best results in terms of sound quality in my experience. Mics would be necessary but not webcams. If anyone is interested please let me know.

AndrewNI

Re: LL+AEC on Roll20.net

Postby Fearghus » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:26 am

Don't want you to feel ignored! This sounds awesome as I'd love to get in on an actual face to face game, but I am in CST (US) and most Saturdays run a game at my buddies place. Thanks for offering to run a game; LL gamers are rare.
Fearghus

Re: LL+AEC on Roll20.net

Postby AndrewNI » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:47 pm

Thanks for posting, Fearghus. :) I have managed to find one or two players on Roll20 itself. I understand that the time difference is a problem for many.
AndrewNI

Return to Gamer Gatherings