Return to the Manor

greyarea's Labyrinth Lord game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Return to the Manor

Postby greyarea » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:02 pm

The day ends without incident.

That night you hit the sack, with your usual watch times. (secret roll) You wake again in the morning, without incident (stupid dice), and are refreshed. Spells are re-memorized.

Actions?

Hit points and marching order
Grimes 40/46
--Furuk 45/51
Dieter 27/27
--Dandy 33/33
Castinus 29/29
--Shaelyyndenel 19/19
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:04 am

Grimes - Fighter

Grimes gears up and is ready quickly. "Alrighty, it's time to kill some bad guys again... or as Shae calls them - her buddies." He smiles and says "Just kidding. But not about the killing part. Let's go! Anybody think we ought to scout ahead just to make sure nothing sneaky awaits us?"

As he pauses for an answer, he glances at Theo and Karl and says "Boys, don't forget the beer."
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Dieter - Mage

Dieter gets up and is ready to go. Another day another copper.... under his breath.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby kjc » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:33 am

badams30 wrote:Grimes - Fighter

Grimes gears up and is ready quickly. "Alrighty, it's time to kill some bad guys again... or as Shae calls them - her buddies." He smiles and says "Just kidding...

Shae gathers her gear and saunters over to the halfling. "Did you really ride a dragon? It seems you have nothing else 'going' for you, so I hope it is true. Then again I can not imagine anything willing giving you a 'ride'...at least not wiithout a lot of alcohol and coin being involved."
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby badams30 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:32 am

Grimes - FIghter

Grimes chuckles at Shae's comments and shrugs "Awww, c'mon, I'm just messing with you. And yes, while you were sitting around knitting and trying to find new ogre friends, me and my buddies were killing dragons for fun." His smile disappears and he says in a stern tone "I don't have anything against you, but see these men over here? We kept each other alive through hell, and lost some good friends doing it. You weren't part of that, and I haven't seen anything about you that makes me trust you with my life. Until you prove yourself, you're just a liability to me. And you are lucky that you didn't cast your magics on me when you lost it. I'd have run you through." His smile returns and says "Now that we know where we stand, let's get goin' boys, time's a wastin!"

Grimes' offer to invisibly scout still stands if the party wants him to.
badams30

Postby badams30 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:02 pm

Grimes - Fighter

After being gone for a short while, Grimes returns and says "The ogre we killed in the first room is gone. The jelly is right were we left it, and all the dead dogs are piled up neatly. So obviously someone knows we've been through. I didn't see anyone, but we need to be careful."

With that, Grimes is ready to go.
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Dieter - Mage

Ay, let's get a move on! I'm sure they kept the really good stuff down below, heh!
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby greyarea » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:52 pm

greyarea

Previous

Return to Skull Mountain