The City of Iron

This area is for people to discuss and/or advertise their blogs. Material for sale should be advertised in the Advertisements forum.

Re: The City of Iron

Postby elf23 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Last 2 weeks at The City of Iron:
  • At last I am proud to present the initial playtest version of my elementalist class for Labyrinth Lord! A new magic-user sub-class with a full list of spells from 1st to 9th level, including a lot of new ones, and a selection of new elemental creatures to be summoned. (I had lots more ideas for additional spells, but I thought it was time to get playtesting the class first -- hoping one of my players will roll up an elementalist soon!)
  • Some psychoactive substances which might appeal to adventurers.
  • A map of the small area in which my Labyrinth Lord games have been taking place so far.
elf23

Postby elf23 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:15 am

A couple of things of interested (apart from my usual ramblings about magic-users ;)) which I've just started posting recently:
  • Adventuring logs from my Labyrinth Lord campaign, written by one of the players. The latest installment is here.
  • A dungeon level which provided many fun play sessions for my group. The map and part 1 of the key are here.
elf23

Postby Adapt » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:45 pm

I somehow managed to miss your blog until now. It's full of good stuff! :D The elementalist class in particular is very nicely done. I've added you to my RSS feed and am looking forward to seeing what else you come up with.
Running: Arizona Territory 1873 (FATE Old West pbp), The Northwest Barony (Labyrinth Lord pbp)
Playing: Night's Dark Terror (Labyrinth Lord pbp)

ADAPT's RPG Blog
My RPGNow Store
Adapt

Postby elf23 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:34 am

I've come up with four new classes for Labyrinth Lord over the last couple of days, which people might be intersted in checking out. I'd appreciate any feedback on them!

Archer & Brute -- also includes a bit of philosophy explaining why I was interested in making new classes.
Blade & Leader
elf23

Postby elf23 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:10 pm

...and another one: my own take on the Assassin. (This version has simpler mechanics and is more in line with the basic LL classes.)
elf23

Postby jasonmartin » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Nice post mate! I would like to use it in future somewhere in my blogging work.
jasonmartin

Postby elf23 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:19 pm

It's been a long time in the pipeline, but I have something to show now!

I just posted a preview chapter from my forthcoming book "Theorems & Thaumaturgy" -- The Elementalist.

http://the-city-of-iron.blogspot.de/2012/09/theorems-thaumaturgy-preview-chapter.html
elf23

Postby elf23 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:51 am

New class! The Weirdomancer.

A magic-user with a completely unique spell list, not a single spell in common with the standard MU!
elf23

Previous

Return to Bloggers