Online LL Sunday Evening Google Hangouts Stonehell Dungeon

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Online LL Sunday Evening Google Hangouts Stonehell Dungeon

Postby Crose87420 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:50 am

I'm going to be running a Labyrinth Lord game on Sunday nights from 6PM Est. - 8PM Est. on Google+ Hangouts

The first adventure will be Stonehell Dungeon by Michael Curtis.

I'd like to get four relatively regular players and another two who can play bi-monthly, every other week.

I'd like us to start on Sunday the 11th where we'll learn the ins-and-outs of Google+ Hangouts, create characters, make fun of those who roll poorly for stats, and start the intro for Stonehell Dungeon.

Labyrinth Lord is based on the Basic D&D rules and the free no-art version PDF of the rules can be found here...
http://www.goblinoidgames.com/GBD1001_no_art.zip

There is a thread over at the Microlite20 forums for the game as well that your welcome to peek at...
http://www.forum.koboldenterprise.com/index.php?topic=1439.msg10246;topicseen#new

Let me know if your interested here or at the M20 thread.
Once I have enough people I'll go ahead and post how to join into my Google+ Hangouts game for that Sunday the 11th.
(Having a Google account already established would be a plus too!)

Chad
Crose87420

Re: Online LL Sunday Evening Google Hangouts Stonehell Dunge

Postby knightvision » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:01 pm

I would be interested. :D
Website/blog: Knightvisiongames.com
KVG produces Labyrinth Lord adventure modules. Check out the blog and Twitter feed to stay connected.
Twitter: @kvgames
knightvision

Postby Crose87420 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Excellent!

If you would bookmark the Microlite20 forum thread above that's where I'll be updating information for everyone. (You do not need an account to view the thread, only to reply, and I'd be happy to answer questions here or there as well).

That's where I'll post the house rules and the "20 campaign questions" and answers so everyone knows what the general game is like.

Monday, the 5th, I'll have instructions on how to log into the Google+ Hangout for Sunday including the Hangout name to enter.

Chad
Crose87420

Postby Crose87420 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:56 pm

The instructions for logging into the Google+ Hangouts for the game have been posted (with pics) at the Microlite20 forum thread listed in the OP.

Hope to see you Sunday!
Crose87420

Postby efferousjames » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:08 am

Is there still room in this game? I would like to join.

- James
efferousjames

Postby Crose87420 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:25 am

Is there still room in this game? I would like to join.

- James

Yes, so far I have one definite and you would be amongst four probables. Consider yourself in if you want to play.

Check out the thread mentioned in the OP for the forum where the game info is being posted and we'll see you on Sunday!
Crose87420

Postby knightvision » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:03 pm

I have to apologize :( up front. I have come down with a bad sinus infection and bronchitis. I don't want to be coughing every 5 minutes during the came. Maybe I can catch it next Sunday?
KVG produces Labyrinth Lord adventure modules. Check out the blog and Twitter feed to stay connected.
knightvision

Postby knightvision » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Hi,

Well, I think the Bronchitis is almost gone. The sinus infection is lingering. :)
knightvision

Postby connivingsumo » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:31 pm

knightvision wrote:Hi,

Well, I think the Bronchitis is almost gone. The sinus infection is lingering. :)

SUCKY :cry: Hope you feel better soon! :D
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby Crose87420 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Hi,

Well, I think the Bronchitis is almost gone. The sinus infection is lingering.

I can relate, I've been down for going on day four. What is it with colds/flus/viruses these days? They literally stomp the life out of a person.

Anyway, we'll be there Sunday at 6PM Est. Looks like we should have 3-4 other players too.

Chad
Crose87420

Next

Return to Gamer Gatherings