Vintage AD&D modules for sale

This forum is for members to trade or sell gaming related items. This forum is intended for personal transactions, not publisher or retail transactions, which instead should be advertised in the Advertisements forum.

Vintage AD&D modules for sale

Postby Blue in VT » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Hi all,

I was cleaning out my old room at my parents house and found these beauties. Anyone one want them? These are not collectors copies...As you can see they have some wear and tear....and there is some amount of writing in some of them though its fairly minor and all the information is legible. Note that G1-2-3 is missing pages 1 and 2 and couple of pages in the back...I'll through it into another order for $2 All others are $5 each plus shipping. I've just signed up to this
Forum but I have extensive trade/sale histories on several other forums like Bartertown, Bugmans Brewery, the Lead Adventure Forum etc. I'm also on eBay with the handle "saybic".

Image[/url]

Image[/url]

Image[/url]

Image[/url]

Image[/url]

Image[/url]

Image[/url]

Image[/url]

I also have this D30 book and can include a D30 (clear yellow) for $7
Image[/url]

I'm in the US but willing to ship.

Cheers,

Blue
Blue in VT

Re: Vintage AD&D modules for sale

Postby dracopticon » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:44 pm

Hello!

Did you get your AD&D stuff sold? Or is it still up for sale? I am asking because I am interested in maybe buying them from you. But, I live in Sweden, Europe. So I am not sure if you would send overseas? Regards, Erik.
dracopticon

Postby excior » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:54 pm

I can't see the pictures
excior

Postby Blood axe » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:50 pm

The thread is years old....years. Posted by a new member, this was his first and only post here.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Return to Trading Forum