Judges Guild slow-mo crunchy old school pbp -RECRUITING

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Re: Judges Guild slow-mo crunchy old school pbp -RECRUITNG 1

Postby Scalydemon » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Ok, and as far as assimilating your character in. My thought was to have your character on a mission of sorts, after hearing mutterings/whisperings of a resurgance of worship in this area to a blasphemous evil God. You have interests in seeing if the rumours are true and doing what you can to vanquish the evil, as well as possibly collecting monies/treasure for your Church of course. The info you are going off leads you to the Krakelnad Marsh and you seek the remnants of Castle Krake from an era bygone. How does that sound?
- Scaly

Let the red dawn surmise
What we shall do,
When this blue starlight dies
And all is through.

Publisher of AFS Magazine An old school gaming & pulp literature fanzine available in print only http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/
Scalydemon

Re: Judges Guild slow-mo crunchy old school pbp -FULL UP

Postby Melano » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:46 am

That sounds like a good way to introduce a character, its a pleasure to be in game
I am the cleric....feel my cleric-y goodness

To quote myself from a party I used to adventure with
"You people, elves, and dwarf are worse than a one-legged orc running amongst town with a vorpal sword!"
Melano

Re: Judges Guild slow-mo crunchy old school pbp -RECRUITING

Postby Scalydemon » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:42 pm

Hi, recruiting again for this game, and you could step right in by taking over an existing character or rolling up a new one.

This is the Judges Guild Adventure 'Night of the Walking Wet' from the late 1970's by Paul (Jennell) Jaquays.
The party is currently exploring F'Chelrak's Tomb

If interested please respond here or PM me thanks
:ugeek:

Let the red dawn surmise
What we shall do,
When this blue starlight dies
And all is through.

Publisher of AFS Magazine An old school gaming & pulp literature fanzine available in print only http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/
Scalydemon

Previous

Return to Gamer Gatherings