Exalted sub project 3 - Infernals

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

Re: Exalted sub project 3 - Infernals

Postby Agrippa » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:17 am

The flavor and ability bonuses for the Scourge are done. Now I just need to work out it's caste power, finish the Malefactor and go on to the Fiend.
Agrippa

Postby Agrippa » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:28 pm

I just finished up the Fiend, if anyone's still interested.
Agrippa

Postby Agrippa » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:08 pm

I've just picked out what I hope to be my final Caste pictures with Lord Blackwood taking up the Fiend slot and I started giving the Malefactor Caste their Anima Power and get to work on the Scourge's Anima Power too as soon as possible.
Agrippa

Postby Atomic Ray » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Agrippa I just got back online...my local service switch hubs and was down for a couple days...back to considering mutations.

What is the end goal with the Exalted mod?

I have been looking over the data and I have most of the books, it is still a lot to consider...this may detract a bit from your mission...just asking :)
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Postby Agrippa » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:14 am

The idea is to basically use Mutant Future as an alternate sytem for Exalted or at least be able to play and confront Exalted characters in MF. Whether they're shapshifting barbarian demi-gods, sun-blessed heroes of near perfection who come forth wielding the power of light, their quasi-undead counterparts who wield dark powers in the service of Death and Oblivion, Faustian transhumans who range from (litterally) shady emmisaries to mad hell-borne warriors unleashing atomic fury upon their foes, superpowered robotic servants of a now maimed forge god/titan and elemental warriors. Perhaps a few agents of fate. I think my augment rules could help. Maybe even these mutations too.
Agrippa

Postby Atomic Ray » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:51 am

Are you planning for the players to be that powerful, as if superheroes?
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Postby Agrippa » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:54 am

Higher level characters would be high-superheroic in power. Think of Thor, Superman, arguably Captain America, just about any Avenger or the Authority. Low-level/power Exalted would be more in line with Hitman or the Tick, just more competent and taken more seriously. Now I have to apolgize for linking to Tv Tropes.
Agrippa

Previous

Return to Mutant Future