FULL - LL (B/X) pbp - The Isle of Dread - starting Jan. 2017

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Re: LL (B/X) pbp - The Isle of Dread - starting Jan. 2017

Postby badams30 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:56 am

Dwarf Brothers? With Sumo? I couldn't pass that up. If you're game, so am I.
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:26 am

Derp, of course I'm in! I'll breath life back into Soldath if no one else wants to play a mage. The touched in the mind mage was out on a lark when it all went bad... :D
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby connivingsumo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:48 am

tumblingdice wrote:
connivingsumo wrote:How about Dwarf brothers? LOL
Make them Corsican twin dwarves and you got a deal. Can you imagine how crazy that would be?

badams30 wrote:Dwarf Brothers? With Sumo? I couldn't pass that up. If you're game, so am I.

hahaha!! :lol:

OKAY ~ DEAL! :mrgreen:
Last edited by connivingsumo on Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby connivingsumo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:50 am

badams30 wrote:Dwarf Brothers? With Sumo? I couldn't pass that up. If you're game, so am I.

So it would basically be like having two fighters because Dwarf is class, right? I can't recall exactly, but I think Dwarf, Elf, and Halfling were "race as class." I'll go check now. :ugeek:

EDIT: Yup - Dwarf as class, but they seem like fighters with a couple of other 'thief' like skills and good saving throw bonuses. 8-)
Last edited by connivingsumo on Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby connivingsumo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:08 am

Well... I fired up the ol'name generator. Feel free to peruse, contribute, critique, etc. :lol:

Dalim & Halim Cragaxe Cliffstone

Galim & Balim Frothbeard Blackhelm

Thunderbear & Boarbeard Deepmail Lagershoulder

Twigs & Berries? :lol:

connivingsumo

Postby connivingsumo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:26 am

Oh hell nawh... SISTERS! :lol: :lol: :lol: I get the bearded lady! Although... fighting with a +3 Rolling Pin of Badassery would be quite "full-filling!"

connivingsumo

Postby badams30 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:26 pm

Good lord. Sisters? But I am down with "Twigs and Berries."

Did you ever see my dwarf from Bloodaxe's "Horror on the Hill" campaign? Gristle was a riot. He was nuts, foolhardy, and fond of the sauce. Our kind of guy, uh... dwarf.
badams30

Postby connivingsumo » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:25 pm

badams30 wrote:Good lord. Sisters? But I am down with "Twigs and Berries."

Did you ever see my dwarf from Bloodaxe's "Horror on the Hill" campaign? Gristle was a riot. He was nuts, foolhardy, and fond of the sauce. Our kind of guy, uh... dwarf.

Heh... I was kidding about the sisters ~ I'm only bold enough to play a bearded female dwarf in online video games. :P

I thought I was in that game at one time? But I don't recall much, if anything. Twigs & Berries it is! ...which one are you? Twigs or Berries? :lol:

connivingsumo

Postby tumblingdice » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:36 pm

You can bring back Gristle if you want, with a level bump. Heck, anything to avoid a pair of brothers named twig and berries. Now, if they were elves, maybe...
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby badams30 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:30 am

You know, maybe either Gristle or Athelstan. Not sure which... both are annoying, I like both. Hmmm...
badams30

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer Gatherings