Wizards' World Modules

For discussion of the fantasy RPG WIZARDS' WORLD.

Wizards' World Modules

Postby GameHermit » Tue May 29, 2012 5:28 pm

I am so excited to have found this game! I have always considered myself pretty up to speed on most of the games from the mid 70's forward but have to admit that I have never heard of Wizards' World before :D It looks wonderful at first glance...

I purchased the PDF...but does anyone know where I might be able to find some pre-made adventures? I will eventually make some of my own but generally like to play a few pre-made adventures to test out the system.

Thanks,

Jack
"A DM only rolls the dice because of the noise they make." ~ E Gary Gygax
GameHermit

Re: Wizards' World Modules

Postby Goblinoid Games » Tue May 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Welcome Jack! No modules were ever published, but I think we will start to see more support as time goes on.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby oldgamergeek » Tue May 29, 2012 10:59 pm

I hope so the more I dig into this game the more I like it.
"Our community is like a Heavy Metal concert, full of life and passion. Theirs is like a therapy session needing someone to tell them what to do and how to be happy."
oldgamergeek

Postby bat » Wed May 30, 2012 5:12 pm

I am piecing together a blog that will be a little different than AV&ES or FOUO that will be just for Wizards' World. Dan was kind enough to give me permission and a logo to use and I have written a couple of posts. Right now the blog is private until I run it passed Dan. My problem is......I have this great idea for a shadowbox header and I am fumbling with origami paper right now, trying to perfect it. Once I get that done Dan sees it and then it goes from there.

In addition to additional classes I am trying out an NPC system that will make NPCs easier to create for games. So adventures? I see myself cobbling one together when I get a chance.
bat

Postby GameHermit » Wed May 30, 2012 7:55 pm

Goblinoid Games wrote:Welcome Jack! No modules were ever published, but I think we will start to see more support as time goes on.

No worries...I guess I'll just have to write one :) I already have a few ideas for adventures sketched out but am in the middle of an editing project for D4: Basic. Once that's complete, I'll piece something together.

Thanks for getting back to me :)

I'm so glad I found this site!

~ Jack
"A DM only rolls the dice because of the noise they make." ~ E Gary Gygax
GameHermit

Return to WIZARDS' WORLD