Cryptworld at Ohio's Con of the Cob Oct. 18!

For discussion of the new official Pacesetter horror game!

Cryptworld at Ohio's Con of the Cob Oct. 18!

Postby sniderman » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Now that the announcement has been made, I can clarify that the Pacesetter horror game I'm running at next month's Con on the Cob is a public run of Cryptworld! If you're in Ohio (or willing to make the trip), be sure to stop by and play!

Cryptworld: Condition Critical
Oct. 18: 2-6 p.m.
Dr. Howard Eastman has called a press conference at his remote research facility to announce a medical breakthrough that will “eradicate human illness and suffering forever.” But what if the cure proves to be worse than the disease?
sniderman

Re: Cryptworld at Ohio's Con of the Cob Oct. 18!

Postby Blood axe » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:35 pm

sniderman wrote:Now that the announcement has been made, I can clarify that the Pacesetter horror game I'm running at next month's Con on the Cob is a public run of Cryptworld! If you're in Ohio (or willing to make the trip), be sure to stop by and play!

Dr. Howard Eastman has called a press conference at his remote research facility to announce a medical breakthrough that will “eradicate human illness and suffering forever.” But what if the cure proves to be worse than the disease?

Sounds great! Will we see a report of how it goes? Will this be an adventure In the future?
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby sniderman » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Blood axe wrote:
sniderman wrote:Now that the announcement has been made, I can clarify that the Pacesetter horror game I'm running at next month's Con on the Cob is a public run of Cryptworld! If you're in Ohio (or willing to make the trip), be sure to stop by and play!

Sounds great! Will we see a report of how it goes? Will this be an adventure In the future?

"Probably" on both accounts. ;) At the very least, I may run a PBP game here on the forums.
sniderman

Postby Glad27 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Speaking of Con on the Cob, I may very well have the original art I did for Cryptworld for sale at CotC this year, as it's the one con I make it to every year for the last 6 years now. If you run a game, sniderman, I'll come by and check you guys out in the game room. Good luck with it!
Glad27

Postby sniderman » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:20 pm

That's fantastic! I'm at work right now, so I don't have the book with me, but what pieces did you do for the game? You may have to set something aside for me for purchasin'!
sniderman

Postby Glad27 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:05 pm

I did the following illustrations:

-Chupacabra
-Possessed dolls
-Wulfen
-Goblyns
-the pyro guy setting his victim's arm on fire
-The Hag
-The Chainsaw Killer vs guy with handgun
-The Scary Neighbor
-the parametics surround the guy in the body bag
-The Mummy
-The Gorgons
-And The Troglodyte

I usually bring multiple illustrations of mine each year to CotC for sale...these will definitely be included in the lot this year. Hope to see you there!
Glad27

Postby Goblinoid Games » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:13 pm

Glad27 wrote:I did the following illustrations:

-Chupacabra
-Possessed dolls
-Wulfen
-Goblyns
-the pyro guy setting his victim's arm on fire
-The Hag
-The Chainsaw Killer vs guy with handgun
-The Scary Neighbor
-the parametics surround the guy in the body bag
-The Mummy
-The Gorgons
-And The Troglodyte

I usually bring multiple illustrations of mine each year to CotC for sale...these will definitely be included in the lot this year. Hope to see you there!

Hey Brian, do you have a booth?
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby Glad27 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Hey Dan,

In the past, I usually just get a wall section as opposed to an actual booth. At CotC, Andy (the fella that runs the con,) has it to where you can get a booth or "artists walls" that they set up to where you can just hang your various art pieces up on and they have a bid method to where the individual artists will have a starting amount for a particular piece of their art and it allows people that are interested to out bid someone else. If a particular art piece doesn't sell, then anybody that's interested in the piece can work out a deal with the artist afterwards. I don't ever get a booth because you're always stuck there sitting at it during the vast majority of the con and the main reason I go is to hook up with a couple of buddies I see every year there. If I can make some friends and sell a few pieces by just posting my art up on a wall, then it just works out better for me.

I like to walk around and drink too much to be sitting at a booth all day. :D
Glad27

Postby sniderman » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:52 pm

If you're at the Con drinkin' and gamin', look me up. I'll be running Cryptworld, Timemaster, Mutant Future and (of course) Thundarr the Barbarian (Mutant Future based 80s 'toon mayhem)!
sniderman

Postby Glad27 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Will do, Tim.
Glad27

Next

Return to CRYPTWORLD