OOC Conversations

badams30's Labyrinth Lord p=b-p game.

Moderator: badams30

Re: OOC Conversations

Postby Atomic Ray » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 am

kjc wrote:
connivingsumo wrote:
kjc wrote:Aw krapp! I just noticed connivingsumo's character is named DAK and mine is DRAKK, I will need to change my name :oops:

:lol: - I wouldn't worry about it... Dak & Drakk, Drakk & Dak - not too bad.

Hey connivingsumo-Thanks for the support, but to avoid confusion I decided that family and childhood friends call him "DRAKK", now that he is out to prove himself in the world he goes by "Jayce".

To all the rest of you here who harassed the newbie with mockery and ridicule...one dark night when "Jayce" is on watch...and the rest of you are sleeping peacfully...

I liked your basic background reasoning for Drakk...a child's version of Dragon.

Perhaps take the childhood nik name into a more mature yet same sort of short or alternate version of dragon...

Drake

Jayce "Drake" Barcel

And later, once a measure of reputation has been established, the friendly name of Drake could further evolve into a title

Jayce Barcel, the Drake of "insert"

Or maybe into an offshoot...

Jayce Barcel, "Dragonheart"
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Postby kjc » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:46 am

Atomic Ray wrote:Dude, I was not trying to switch your vision...just showing another angle...even though you showed Ryu with a huge anime sword I read a young guy making his way out into the world...

Thanks for playing along.

I was being sincere, I really do think that photo is great! Gotta agree that my former avatar choice was "anime". If you noticed my personal avatar is the same character...he is GARRISON from a now defunct fantasy comic BATTLECHASERS. I will likely use that image again, but for this game, you made a great suggestion and I took it. :D

You are off the "list" as well...Man now I gotta start a new list! :x
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby kjc » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:10 am

badams30 wrote:
Note to self: great adventure angle - zombie oppossum invasion.

Oh please not the "zombie oppossum invasion" scenario AGAIN! That one's been done to DEATH!!! :D
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby Atomic Ray » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:18 am

Here is Stinky McStinkerton himself

“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Postby connivingsumo » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:55 am

OMG!! Like Oppossums aren't ugly enough!?!?!?!??? Nice photo!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I said, I'll throw that stinky bass-turd into a mix of enemies in a skinny-minute!! Let them puke on themselves while we "hack" them to death!! :twisted:
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby kjc » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:05 am

Atomic Ray wrote:Here is Stinky McStinkerton himself

Impressive display of google-fu! Of course now that badams30 has this visual aide you have all but guaranteed we will be fighting a zombie oppossum invasion!

Or maybe our militia unit could use this as our mascot... THE FIGHTIN' ZOMBIE OPPOSSUMS of the Daggerford 113th division! Has a nice ring to it.
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby Atomic Ray » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:35 am

They do have super cute babies though...they make a little squeak...I have saved dozens, moved them out in the deeper forests.

― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Postby connivingsumo » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:39 am

Because Atomic Ray posted again - I just thought I would say that I love H.P. Lovecraft. :geek: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby connivingsumo » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:40 am

Oh... and... "Dammit! Start the game already!!" :lol:

connivingsumo

Postby kjc » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Atomic Ray wrote:They do have super cute babies though...they make a little squeak...I have saved dozens, moved them out in the deeper forests.

Tearing my eyes off it's cuteness and resisting the otherwise inevitable "Ahawww" that would have escaped my lips. I remind myself that ALL zombies start out as SOMEBODY'S cute baby!
-My five-year-old son
kjc

PreviousNext

Return to Forgotten Realms: Northlands of Adventure