1. Introduction; A Decent Proposal

Moderator: tumblingdice

Re: 1. Introduction; A Decent Proposal

Postby badams30 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:24 am

Athelstan - Goblin killing machine

Smiling, To Igli: "Ah yes, goblins are weak and cowardly, but cunning opponents who favor uneven odds. All the same, in numbers less than 100+, I'd say WE have them at a disadvantage... my stomach growls, let's make haste, and hope that someone has prepared a feast."
badams30

Postby kipper » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Renardius (Cleric)

"Yes, to the cabin. We can discuss our plans over dinner."
kipper

Postby Scalydemon » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:00 pm

Marion - Hobbit

Is starting to warm up to Bizenghast once she smells the prepared food.

Let the red dawn surmise
What we shall do,
When this blue starlight dies
And all is through.

Publisher of AFS Magazine An old school gaming & pulp literature fanzine available in print only http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/
Scalydemon

Postby rredmond » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Igli - again harrumphing

"Back then... something smells good."
DOWNLOAD THE NEW ISSUE -- FREE NOW!
CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW!!
Oak Rapp - screaming "die" in orcish b/c it sounds cooler.
Phaser on stun *pew pew*. Phaser on kill *poo poo*!
rredmond

Postby tumblingdice » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Day 7, Moldain, Thaumont 7th, Misha's Ferry, Chow time!

Those searching for signs of Misha make it back to the cottage undisturbed, and just in time. Dinner is ready!

Well folks, because there are no NPCs in this party, the DM's going to step back here and let you all talk for as long as you want. Should the conversation drag, there is a copy of Trivial Pursuit: Peasant Edition on a shelf in the bookcase. ;)

Just let me know how you're going to split up the evening watch, if at all, once you go to bed.

Bon appetit!
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby Spanningtree » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Soldath - Mage

Well, that was an excellent meal... in someones house we do not know. He will say looking about as if the owner could hear him. I am going to be up for a bit, so I'd be happy to take first watch. He will say nodding at his book.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby badams30 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Athelstan - Fighter

"A fine meal, compliments of our new friend. Our search has been unsuccessful, so it appears we move on in the morning - some horses are waiting for us. I'll be happy to take whatever watch you need me to. If no preference, I'll follow Soldath's watch. We should be vigilant, those drums are a sign of something troubling."
Athelstan will also look about the house to see if there is anything worth taking such as food or adventuring supplies. He'll also reluctantly suggest that we take the coinage in the house. "I don't think Misha is coming home, and we could probably make better use of this than most."
When it comes time to bed down, he'll crack the shutters and the windows to allow better hearing of what's outside, or if someone noisily approaches.
badams30

Postby connivingsumo » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Biz: MU

Bizenghast bows in gratitude of the compliments of the meal, and points out the credit of the others that were involved with its preparation as well.

"I am to deliver a letter to Allandros of the Vyalia clan in Eastern Karameikos from the Ambassador of Principalities. I don't suppose you're heading in the direction of Eastern Karameikos? I'm not fond of the idea of traveling alone with drums in the woods."
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby kipper » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Renardius (Cleric)

Renardius is opposed to taking ANY of Misha's personal belongings or coins... it's one thing to have a meal, but quite another to steal her coins and possessions. She may not be dead.

He volunteers to take the watch after Athelstan.

To Biz: "We are indeed heading in that direction, and far be it from me to let you wander about these parts alone."
kipper

Postby Scalydemon » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:28 pm

Marion - Hobbit

Enjoys seconds of the meal, rubs her belly and sits by the fire happily smoking on her pipe and blowing smoke rings. She will volunteer to take 1st watch as she is awake and uninjured. Going along with Bizenghast sounds fine to her

Let the red dawn surmise
What we shall do,
When this blue starlight dies
And all is through.

Publisher of AFS Magazine An old school gaming & pulp literature fanzine available in print only http://hallsoftizunthane.blogspot.com/
Scalydemon

PreviousNext

Return to Night's Dark Terror