1. Introduction; A Decent Proposal

Moderator: tumblingdice

Re: 1. Introduction; A Decent Proposal

Postby badams30 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Athelstan - Fighter
"That's fine, I don't particularly want to rob the poor woman, but I don't think she's coming back either. Perhaps there is a way we can secure this place when we leave?"
badams30

Postby greyarea » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Tret, rogue

"I've picked many a lock in my day, but have not the skill to create one. Anyway, I'm not sure she's among the living so it would be for naught, don't you think?

I'll gladly take one of the later shifts. I sleep lightly and am used to keeping myself busy at night.
"
greyarea

Postby Adapt » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Jarek - thief

"I'll be happy to take watch after Tret," says Jarek. "As far as securing the place, I don't see what we can do short of spiking the door and boarding up the windows . Of course, if Misha is alive she'll have as much trouble as anyone getting in once she comes home. It does seem a shame to leave the coins - if we don't take them I am sure someone else eventually will, but I've no wish to offend the sensibilities of our good priest." He nods his head and smiles at Renardius.
Running: Arizona Territory 1873 (FATE Old West pbp), The Northwest Barony (Labyrinth Lord pbp)
Playing: Night's Dark Terror (Labyrinth Lord pbp)

ADAPT's RPG Blog
My RPGNow Store
Adapt

Postby connivingsumo » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:40 am

Biz: MU

After everyone is finished eating, Bizenghast finishes her glass of wine from dinner and begins to clean up the mess.
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby Spanningtree » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:09 am

Soldath - Mage

Many thanks Bizenghast, your baking prowess is undeniable. He will say peering up from his book. So, are you a courier then?
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby greyarea » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Tret, rogue

"You sound obsessed with those coins, dear friend Jarek. Perhaps our good priest would prefer to keep watch with you too keep them from disappearing."
greyarea

Postby kipper » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Renardius (Cleric)

"I'll do my watch in the order we've already decided upon." Renardius replies to Tret humourlessly.

While he's awake he keeps a close watch on Misha's belongings to ensure no one borrows anything and then absentmindedly forgets to return it before our departure, and will check them again (albeit only cursorily) in the morning. If anyone wants to take anything they'll have to be more subtle and underhanded :D.
kipper

Postby greyarea » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Tret, rogue

"But of course, dear Renardius. It will be good to have your company while we do watch. I never meant to suggest otherwise, only that he," gesturing at Jarek with his eyes, "might need more watching, that is all."
greyarea

Postby tumblingdice » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:02 pm

I forgot to tell you. In the corner of Misha's cottage, over by the window, is a shovel. At the rate Tret and Jarek are piling it on, they'll need a dump truck. Alas, this is the Middle Ages, and no such invention exists.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby badams30 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Athelstan - Fighter

Athelstan will clean and oil his armor, and get his gear ready for the walk tomorrow, find a fairly quiet corner and pray for a few minutes, and then call it a night (at least until his first watch.) He'll also get up early, suit up and sit at the river's edge till the rest of the party is ready to move out.
badams30

PreviousNext

Return to Night's Dark Terror