1. The Village of Pramayama

tumblingdice's Labyrinth Lord game

Moderator: tumblingdice

Re: 1. The Village of Pramayama

Postby Spanningtree » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:15 am

Taranna looks at the man in slight disgust, shrugs and then approaches: What has you out of your senses?
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby kwll » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:13 pm

Tasrem is still focused on Krug. "OK... and does 'big boss' have a name? I mean, aside from 'big boss'? And where does he live?"
Tasrem End lvl 8 Magic User HP 15/15 XP 200001/310001
Meringered lvl 4 Cleric HP 14/14 XP 12246/12501
Calthas lvl 2 Elven Archer HP 18/18 XP 119/190
kwll

Postby greyarea » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:27 pm

Zelaz says, Go away old man. What has been done to them can easily be done to you.
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:22 pm

Aristide - Thief

Aristide grimaces at the dirty man, taking offense at his slight of our efforts. He shouts hoping the bum hears him. "Tasrem! Tasrem? Is Krug still hungry? Tell him to go eat this mad fellow, he won't mind a bit. But make sure he hurries, we need to get moving."

Aristide takes a couple of steps closer to Taranna and the crazy guy, putting his hand on his sword just in case the man flips out.
badams30

Postby tumblingdice » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:36 pm

Krug scratches his chin, considering Tasrem's question. "Don't know. Krug on need to know basis. And Krug don't know nothing. I mean need nothing. Except food." He turns his attention to the old man, licking his chops.

The crazy hermit, sensing the troll's gaze upon him, backs away slowly, losing control of his bodily functions. He breaks into a run, scrambling back to his hut. He peeks his head around the corner. "Beware the Malakaz!" he shouts, then disappears.

During your brief stay in the village, you've heard about this guy. No one knows his name, but it appears he cracked years ago. Some of the soldiers claimed he was a holy man. Some say he drank too much. He and Pormas the boat man are the only villagers who survived the attack by the master's army.

Krug turns back to you, an eager, expectant look in his dull black eyes.

Actions?
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby greyarea » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:19 am

Zelaz's ears perk up. Malakaz? he muses and then flies down to the hut. He peeks inside and says, Excuse me, holy one. May I ask you who or what is Malakaz? Hello?
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:37 am

Aristide - Thief

Aristide chuckles as the old man runs away, Zelaz hot on his heels. He then shrugs and says "Hey Tasrem, what you going to do with big fella here? He makes me a bit nervous." Then he gets a serious look and says "What the hell is a malakaz?" His deep thoughts of this malakaz are interrupted by thoughts of how he's messed up his hair in the fight, so he takes time to comb his hair, and make sure his robes and attire are presentable for travel....
badams30

Postby kwll » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:15 pm

"Hold!" says Tasrem to Krug, while he waits for the results of Zelaz's investigation.
Tasrem End lvl 8 Magic User HP 15/15 XP 200001/310001
Meringered lvl 4 Cleric HP 14/14 XP 12246/12501
Calthas lvl 2 Elven Archer HP 18/18 XP 119/190
kwll

Postby Spanningtree » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:20 pm

Taranna - Elf

Watching the hermit run she will cock he head slightly to the left: Bloody humans...
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby tumblingdice » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:44 am

The hermit peers at Zelaz with a blank countenance. Then, his eyes suddenly come into focus, and he becomes all business-like. "I'm afraid I don't know that, son," he says. "But seek the lost gate the scorpions guard. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have guests arriving. Gotta put some tea on." With that, the hermit disappears into his hut. You hear the crashing and clanging of pots and pans.

Krug regards the exchange in bewilderment. He looks over at Tasrem when Aristide begins to comb his hair, as if to say, "Can you believe this guy?" He then lets out a barrage of flatulence.

So, what will you do with the troll? It's doubtful Pormas will want him traveling on his raft.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

PreviousNext

Return to Master of the Desert Nomads