Red Eye

KJC's pbp game

Moderator: kjc

Re: Red Eye

Postby kjc » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:47 am

Business Class
Before long everyone from Coach has relocated to Business, and has found a seat. Although there are far fewer places to sit, with everyone more closely packed together, there are few complaints as the air here is certainly "fresher".
Tommy aka Scott has been the recipient of many glares and mumbled but angry comments.
Whiplash on the other hand has seemed to have caught the eye of an attractive, well dressed blonde.

Steven, the young man with the headphones, continues his solo serenade while absent-mindedly spinning the wheels of his skate board. Maria, the stewardess, is close at hand however, "Sir, if you wouldn't mind turning down the volume, and please place your skate board in the overhead compartment." It is obvious to all watching that the young man is about to protest, yet something changes when he meets her gaze. With a befuddled look, and dopey grin, he obeys.
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby Miraje » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:18 am

red eyes at night, red eyes at night ooooohh zzzzz
-- If you let their characters die, they stop suffering... --
Miraje

Postby kjc » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:36 am

First Class
The quiet conversation of the gentlemen here is loudly interrupted by an overdressed and overly theatrical woman. Wearing what appears at first glance to be expensive clothing, and sporting a fresh lei around her neck, she is none too pleased that her vacation is over. Stomping up the aisle, wagging her finger in the air, in every way put out by her adventure in coach, she missteps and falls!
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby badams30 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:40 am

Whiplash - Rockstar

Whiplash smiles at the blonde, and nods. He keeps glancing at the suits in the front, wondering what they are up to. If the blonde returns a greeting, he'll casually advance to say hello...
badams30

Postby greyarea » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:49 am

Kevin, FBI agent and gentleman

Kevin gets out of his seat and helps the fallen lady in first class. Are you ok, Ma'am? You seem a little peaked.
greyarea

Postby kjc » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:01 am

badams30 wrote:Whiplash - Rockstar

Whiplash smiles at the blonde, and nods. He keeps glancing at the suits in the front, wondering what they are up to. If the blonde returns a greeting, he'll casually advance to say hello...

"Hi!" she smiles and looks away. Brushing a strand of hair behind an ear, she quickly looks back to see if you are still looking at her. Smiling sweetly she asks, "Aren't you Bret Michaels?"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby kjc » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:17 am

greyarea wrote:Kevin, FBI agent and gentleman

Kevin gets out of his seat and helps the fallen lady in first class. Are you ok, Ma'am? You seem a little peaked.

"At last a true gentleman comes to my aide, I seem to have turned my ankle!" she says looking up at you. "A truly handsome knight, and I play the imperiled damsel." she smiles.
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby kjc » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:00 am

Coach
Rochelle Webb returns to Coach to retrieve a forgotten item. Suprised to find Murphy sitting alone, she looks at him quizzically.
"Oh pardon me, I forgot something. I didn't mean to interupt..."

and then she screams!
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby merias » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:38 am

Wendell Grimes, MD

With a start, Wendell spits his wine on his tray table when he hears a scream from the rear of the plane. He leaps out of his seat, narrowly avoiding Connelly and his damsel in distress, and runs back to the business class curtain, pulling it aside to see what is going on.
merias

Postby badams30 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:36 am

kjc wrote:
badams30 wrote:Whiplash - Rockstar

"Hi!" she smiles and looks away. Brushing a strand of hair behind an ear, she quickly looks back to see if you are still looking at her. Smiling sweetly she asks, "Aren't you Bret Michaels?"

Whiplash smiles a toothy grin until the name Bret Michaels is mentioned, and he scowls and says "Bret Michaels? Awwww, come on!" and he makes a dismissive gesture, quickly capping his Jack Daniels. He stands up, getting ready to educate this broad on who he is and how he ROCCCKKKKKKKKSSS! but is interrupted by the scream. He pauses and faces the screaming woman, trying to figure what is going on.
badams30

PreviousNext

Return to CRYPTWORLD