Interlude

greyarea's P-B-P game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Interlude

Postby merias » Sat May 21, 2016 3:25 pm

Effric, Druid

Effric nods as Thurwin is talking, but has nothing to add.

"Thanks to you, brother, for the healing," he says to Calmert.

ooc: Effric is <5,3,1> after he gets that rest and levels up.
merias

Postby Tamerlaine » Sat May 21, 2016 4:45 pm

Bror - Fighter

The dwarf, slightly embarrassed and humbled, thanks the cleric for the healing. It is not often that he's become beholden to strangers.
Tamerlaine

Postby greyarea » Sun May 22, 2016 3:15 pm

Burne and Rufus listen to Thurwin tell the tale, interrupting a few times for clarification. One the wizard is done, Burne says, We can take the prisoners from here, if you'd like. We might be able to get information from them.

Rufus agrees, Yes, and it sounds like we need to add defenses here as well. At the next council, we need to convince others to start up more patrols here and keep watch for strangers.

Calmert heals Effric Heal [1d6+1] = 3+1 = 4 and Bror Heal [1d6+1] = 6+1 = 7

Actions?

Hit points and marching order
Effric 7/13 <5,3,1>
Morgan 18/18
--Calthas 18/18
Tavin 9/9 < >
Calmert 14/14 <2/3/friends>
Caydon 9/11
--Thurwin 13/13 <, >
Bror 12/12
greyarea

Postby connivingsumo » Sun May 22, 2016 3:21 pm

CALMERT: Cleric

Calmert, offering a slight bow to his companion and the newcomer, "It is my pleasure."

Speaking to the rest of his party, but no one in particular, "I must pray, rest, and meditate soon. I am all out of restorative powers."

OOC: Spells Cast This Meditation: 3 first level (CLW), 1 first level (Detect Evil), and 1 second level (Bless).
Remaining: 2 second.
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby kwll » Sun May 22, 2016 4:32 pm

"We might as well stay here for the night." proposes Calthas to his companions. "Any place to sleep will be good with me."
Tasrem End lvl 8 Magic User HP 15/15 XP 200001/310001
Meringered lvl 4 Cleric HP 14/14 XP 12246/12501
Calthas lvl 2 Elven Archer HP 18/18 XP 119/190
kwll

Postby badams30 » Sun May 22, 2016 5:43 pm

Thurwin - Wizard

Thurwin agrees to turning the prisoners over to Burne and Rufus (Assuming the party agrees) he also introduces Bror. "And please let me introduce our new colleague, he was the only survivor of a group, and was held and tortured by these hooligans."

Thurwin says to the two "We'll be recuperating for a day or so, then we'll be heading back. There is plenty left to clean out from this place, and we have our work cut out for us. But before we depart, do either of you have any idea where I might be able to obtain some new spells? My limited spellbook keeps me from realizing my full potential down in that temple."

OOC: Once done here, perhaps to the inn for the night, PLUS we need to split the spoils so we can re-equip and do what we need to do. Probably best to spend as little time here in town as possible and get back to killin' evil!
badams30

Postby greyarea » Mon May 23, 2016 12:06 am

Burne says, I have a cantrip or two I might be able to teach. What do you have in mind?
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Mon May 23, 2016 12:39 am

greyarea wrote:Burne says, I have a cantrip or two I might be able to teach. What do you have in mind?

Thurwin nods in appreciation. "Thank you, I would be indebted to you. I am looking for something to augment my offensive value to our group. I have used my sleep spell to great affect, and I am looking for anything that might help our bunch out in our fight in the temple. Things are getting tougher, and I don't think my sleep spell is going to be as effective."

OOC: Thurwin will share his spell list with Burne, he's not interested in anything in particular, but cantrips would help, or spells like Web, magic missile, or similar. Anything to help the group.
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Mon May 23, 2016 11:48 pm

Tavin - Monk

Let's head to the inn, the thoughts of warm food are compelling.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby Tamerlaine » Wed May 25, 2016 5:54 am

Bror - Fighter

The dwarf simply nodded, a gruff motion of his head when he was introduced. The tall folk an' their chit-chat, Bror mused, his eyes clearly disinterested under his thick flinty brows. Hunger gnawed at his belly. He wanted nothing more than to be stuffing his face with food and ale before taking a nap in front of a fire. Ugh, how he ached for it!
Tamerlaine

PreviousNext

Return to Enter the World of Greyhawk