IMPORTANT! Board migrating soon...

For discussion of the Labyrinth Lord Society, Society events, or anything else Society related.

IMPORTANT! Board migrating soon...

Postby Goblinoid Games » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:59 pm

Hi all,

I'm going to be migrating the message board to new software very soon, within a week or so. It is possible, though I really hope not, that there could be a loss of data. Therefore if there is anything here you want to make sure to keep be sure to back it up ASAP.

Use of message boards in general has evolved in the many years Goblinoid Games has had one, in large part due to how social media has developed. In recognition of that the structure of the message boards will be changing. The most significant aspect of that for most people is that we won't be hosting play-by-post games any longer in the current form. I'm going to simplify that to reduce my involvement in maintenance.

So for people with current active play-by-post games please back them up ASAP. You may also want to for the time being find a way to host your game elsewhere until I devise a low maintenance system on the new forums.

The forum update will probably be accompanied by a major site-wide revision that will be linked via software to the forums, so we may be down a few days. Please bear with me! We will return from the ashes!!
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Re: IMPORTANT! Board migrating soon...

Postby greyarea » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:30 pm

Yikes1 Thanks for the warning!
greyarea

Return to Labyrinth Lord Society