Greyhawk OOC Chat

greyarea's P-B-P game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Greyhawk OOC Chat

Postby badams30 » Wed May 18, 2016 10:54 am

Check the "Spoils" thread, I've been the unofficial spoils updater guy, you can add them to the spoils if you wish. Take a peek and you'll see how I've categorized them by encounter for reference as needed. Also, if someone has claimed or is carrying something, I've noted it there.
badams30

Postby kjc » Fri May 20, 2016 3:05 am

occ: Hit me with some hitpoints please!
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby badams30 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:56 am

Hey fellas, can we divvy the loot so we can check that off the list? I've been keeping tally since the beginning, and I don't mind, but we need to split it so we can move forward. I could just split all the coin into equal shares, and I guess convert gems into coin (if the DM allows) but I would like to take a good chunk of my haul in gems, so less coin for thurwin.

To make it easy on the equipment part, we could make sure no one needs anything, then donate the equipment to Burne, Rufus and Hommlett. I'm sure that'd get us some goodwill. Also - do we want to check into hiring a couple men at arms to help out? If so, we could equip them with this.

And lastly, can you all check the list and if my notes about who took what magic items are not correct, tell me so. There are some unidentified items, and the rope that I think are unspoken for.

If I don't get any feedback I'm just going to divvy up the coin, and total the gems, and I am going to take my cut in some coin and gems, and everyone can decide what they want.
badams30

Postby kwll » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:03 pm

Works for me.
Tasrem End lvl 8 Magic User HP 15/15 XP 200001/310001
Meringered lvl 4 Cleric HP 14/14 XP 12246/12501
Calthas lvl 2 Elven Archer HP 18/18 XP 119/190
kwll

Postby merias » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:06 pm

Effric will take the potion of speed and the scroll of protection from earth elementals (and I see there are two other potions up for grabs, as yet unknown).

Splitting the coin/valuables/gems equally is fine.
merias

Postby kjc » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:24 am

tumblingdice wrote:Morgan frowns at Caydon. "If you thought it was so important, then why didn't you say so? Better than sneakin' off like you did."

Caydon is Chaotic Good. He does good...chaotically! :ugeek: :mrgreen:
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby tumblingdice » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:59 pm

Hi everyone, as Paul stated, I need to take a break from the game for now. I just can't keep up with all the games at the moment, and since this party is in the relative safety of Hommlet, I thought now the perfect time. Of course, my intent was to role-play my departure, but as if to underscore my inability to keep up, I wasn't able to, er, keep up.

Have fun storming the temple!
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby kwll » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:16 pm

Sorry to see you go. Take care and come back when you can: we will try to stay alive while you are away!
Tasrem End lvl 8 Magic User HP 15/15 XP 200001/310001
Meringered lvl 4 Cleric HP 14/14 XP 12246/12501
Calthas lvl 2 Elven Archer HP 18/18 XP 119/190
kwll

Postby connivingsumo » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:48 am

tumblingdice wrote:Hi everyone, as Paul stated, I need to take a break from the game for now. I just can't keep up with all the games at the moment, and since this party is in the relative safety of Hommlet, I thought now the perfect time. Of course, my intent was to role-play my departure, but as if to underscore my inability to keep up, I wasn't able to, er, keep up.

Have fun storming the temple!

Cheers my friend ~ safe travels to ye :mrgreen:
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby Tamerlaine » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:12 pm

This is for the DM. As Bror carries the title Trollhunter as his subclass. I was wondering if he would know if a troll was truly dead or know how to make sure one was truly killed?
Tamerlaine

PreviousNext

Return to Enter the World of Greyhawk