2. The Siege at Sukiskyn

Moderator: tumblingdice

Re: 2. The Siege at Sukiskyn

Postby greyarea » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Tret, rogue

Tret eyes daggers at Soldath. "We can go our separate ways now, backstabber." He spits on the floor again and goes to ask Pytor if they have oil or pitch, in case they meet that white wolf.
greyarea

Postby tumblingdice » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:30 am

Renardius, Kuzma and Irina work their filthy Traladaran peasant clerical magic on you, healing many of your wounds (13 hp). You feel like you could tackle the world, you heretic! Somewhere in the Astral Plane, Vanya snorts in disgust. ;)

Athelstan, Kuzma has an extra healing spell, and cures you as well (7 hp).

Pyotr raises an eyebrow at Tret. "There's barrel of pitch in storeroom. You going to tar and feather wizard?" he asks.

Jarek chuckles. "Enough, Tret," he says, putting his arm around and leading the enraged thief away. "It was a sleep spell. Combat was over, and you were never in danger. It could have been much worse. Remember that time in Luln, when we were trying to sell fake wizard scrolls, and the dirty old man conjurer with the charm person spell? The ladies in that town wouldn't look at you the same after that." He smirks. "They probably still don't. Come on, let's go find some horses."

Taras nods in approval at your willingness to go. "I'm afraid there isn't much time to rest if we want to make this easy on ourselves," he says. "Best to strike during the day when they're weak."

"Hurry back," Pyotr admonishes Taras. "I want you here in case they come back."

Is anybody not going? For those who are, is everybody to go right now?
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby badams30 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:49 am

Athelstan - Fighter

To Pyotr, grinning - "Alright then, but I'll require extra compensation for this extra trip. I'll expect some hearty food and much drink when we return... with your horses, of course. And if you see any goblins, please have them wait for us."

Athelstan, energized, and dressed to the nines in his Duchal Attire, strides outdoors and yells in his best Drill Instructor voice, "Let's Ride!" As he hops on a sturdy horse.
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:57 am

Soldath - Mage

Into the fire again... he will mutter as he mounts a steed and prepares to ride.

OCC: No spells added, I am assuming not enough time to crash the books.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby greyarea » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:59 am

Tret, rogue

Tret looks at Jarek and smiles. "Yeah, I don't think I've ever been so charming. I still don't like that wizard though."

Tret goes and dips his arrows in the pitch. "Flaming arrows could help..."
greyarea

Postby tumblingdice » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:23 am

Pyotr smiles in spite of himself. "Food and drink, yes," he says to Athelstan. "And 20 royals (gp) per horse you bring back. Alive!"

Jarek hops atop his steed.

Before you all charge off like a bunch of heroes, have you given any thought to which direction you're going to travel? As Pyotr explained last night--and by last night I mean four months ago :D--there were three goblin tribes, and each left at different times, and some in different directions.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby badams30 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:36 am

Athelstan - Fighter

OOC: What direction? We'll ride in ALL directions. At once.

Athelstan was assuming the trail from the horses would be easy to find. If this is the case, we should go that way. Or we find the trail of the horses and follow it... with extreme prejudice.
badams30

Postby greyarea » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:55 pm

Tret, rogue

Tret votes we go to where Biz found the hobgoblins and the wolf if we can't find the horse trail.
greyarea

Postby Spanningtree » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Soldath - Mage

OCC: The trail of the horses sounds like the best bet. If the trail is still there. I suspect it will lead to the hobogoblins anyway.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby kipper » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Renardius (Cleric)

Renardius re-appears looking much better than when he left, but refuses to discuss what happened.

He will also join the foray against the goblins. If we cannot find the trail of the horses, he proposes following the trail back of the recent wave of goblins.
kipper

PreviousNext

Return to Night's Dark Terror