Skull Mountain Redux

greyarea's Labyrinth Lord game

Moderator: greyarea

Re: Skull Mountain Redux

Postby badams30 » Wed May 04, 2016 10:12 pm

Grimes - Fighter

Grimes glances at Acquire, then the others and says "If that's how you all feel, then let's continue. I'm just leery of piles of wealth with no apparent guardian or person around." And motioning to his multitude of wounds he says "every room in this place has done a pretty good job of trying to kill Poseidon's favorite halfing, but if you think I'm a coward, then let's be going. I'll show you what this warrior can do."

Grimes shakes his head and walks away toward the opposite end of the bridge, taking a drink of his waterskin and angrily brooding. He'll proceed if that's the plan or rest, whichever is the choice.
badams30

Postby merias » Thu May 05, 2016 10:46 am

"Eh, pay no mind, I have a feelin' she really didn't mean that...we don't want ta go explorin' any more without Belenus hisself behind us. I need rest fer that. But maybe I can set yer mind at ease fer now," Dandy says. He moves to the opening of the rainbow cavern and will find traps.
merias

Postby tumblingdice » Thu May 05, 2016 12:10 pm

Castinus frowns at Dandy's trap finding spell. "Let me know if you don't find anything," he says. "I'll show you how it's done."
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby greyarea » Thu May 05, 2016 3:49 pm

No traps are found.

Satisfied, the party rests for a shift. Sleep is had, food consumed, and spells are re-studied and prayed for. Acquaire goes for a swim in the river. Nothing disturbs you for this time.

Actions?

Hit points and marching order
Grimes 27/58
--Dandy 33/33 < Bless, Hold Person, Find Traps, Silence 15'r, Glyph of Warding, Remove Curse, Dispel Magic, Speak With the Dead, Protection from Evil 10' radius, Lower water >
Castinus 34/34
--Furuk 49/59
Dieter 31/31 < Magic Missile x 3, Sleep, Levitate, Phantasmal force, Stinking cloud, Lightning bolt x 2, Water breathing, Evard's black tentacles, Dimension door >
--Acquaire
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Thu May 05, 2016 4:54 pm

Grimes - Fighter

Grimes puts his gear on and says to Dandy "might I impose on you for a little mending of the ol' body?" Grimes points toward the crystal cavern and says "I can scout the place out invisibly, if you want. Or I can let ol' Casty use my ring and do it. He's probably a bit stealthier than I am."

OOC: We could scout the cavern, maybe it's not as bad as I suspect it'll be. Find what we need and move along.
badams30

Postby merias » Fri May 06, 2016 2:16 am

"Aye, set tight and I'll fix ye up," Dandy says.

ooc: staff on Furuk, staff and CLW x 3 on Grimes.
merias

Postby greyarea » Fri May 06, 2016 1:22 pm

staff on Furuk [1d6+1] = 4+1 = 5
Staff and CLWx3 on Grimes [4d6+4] = 10+4 = 14

Actions?

Hit points and marching order
Grimes 41/58
--Dandy 33/33 < Bless, Hold Person, Find Traps, Silence 15'r, Glyph of Warding, Remove Curse, Dispel Magic, Speak With the Dead, Protection from Evil 10' radius, Lower water >
Castinus 34/34
--Furuk 54/59
Dieter 31/31 < Magic Missile x 3, Sleep, Levitate, Phantasmal force, Stinking cloud, Lightning bolt x 2, Water breathing, Evard's black tentacles, Dimension door >
--Acquaire
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Fri May 06, 2016 3:21 pm

OOC: Grimes could go invisible (or loan Castinus his ring and he could do it) to scout ahead and see if there is any danger in the crystal place. I'm wondering if the Xorn might be here? Anyway, let's see what if anything is here, and then get moving!
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Sat May 07, 2016 3:02 am

OCC: Be back soon guys, really long week of studies and I had a close friend who's wife passed away last Sunday (leaving three kids under 10 with him). Need some time... helping him with everything.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby tumblingdice » Mon May 09, 2016 1:33 am

Castinus takes the ring from Grimes. "Be right back," he says, disappearing up the passage.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

PreviousNext

Return to Skull Mountain