Gregorius21778´s advertisment topic

This forum is for ads for products/services/etc. Publishers are free to post ads here or in their own forum section, if applicable. Ads and/or announcements for free resources are also welcome in Open Discussion.

Re: Gregorius21778´s advertisment topic

Postby Gregorius21778 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:35 pm

Hi everybody, it is me again!

You want something nice for the night to keep the PC busy, but just rolling on the random encounter table in the core rules won´t do the trick -again-? Grab yourself a copy of 20 irradiated, weird events for post-apocalyptic campfire nights. The title is mouthy, but I promise you that the content is handy.

The 20 events featured in this product mainly range between three and six lines in volume (and sum up to a little more then 1500 words in total) and three pages in total. They are quick to read and thereby easy to insert into a running game session without much preparation time needed.

The rules provided are Mutant Future(tm) compatible. Most of the events will come handy in any other retro science-fantasy apocalpye, too, but some are mentioning monsters from the Mutant Future(tm) core rules. Thereby, using the supplement with any other RPG will call for some additional work by the GM.

Oh! Did I mention that it is a pay-what-you-want product?
Sincerely: Gregorius21778
################################
If you like my stuff, please visit my blog.
I am furthermore looking for reviews of my products.
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Mon May 09, 2016 9:34 pm

Hi everyone, Gregorius21778 is back again!

...and of course, I bring along a new product of mine:

Weird, contaminated world Vol. 1* brings you 20 new mental mutations (eleven beneficial and nine drawbacks), three new monsters and a new optional “character race”. The product is Mutant Future(tm) compatible, but with an additional bit of work it might be usable with other “OSR clones”, too.

The mental mutations are compatible with the “class system” of Mutants & Mazes of the Mutant Future(tm) core rules, but can be used as a separate d20 table to roll on, the monsters are an addition for the GM´s arsenal and the new “character race” can be used with both the classic Mutant Future(tm) rules for PC generation as well as with the rules for Mutants & Mazes.

And all of this for 1.00 USD. One US-Dollar? Well... see for yourselves.. and be sure to check my blog more often in the future. :D

*P.S: Don´t get worried by the "title text" in the link there. I messed something up with the title as I set this one up at drivethrurpg.com the first time. The link works just right, I am just not able to correct in the text in the URL.
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Mon May 16, 2016 2:32 pm

Hey everyone, I have got a new product online for sale!

You want to introduce vampires into a sci-fi setting (or want to bring your vampire-game into a sci-fi world) but you aren´t sure about how to translate the classic curses of vampiredom into the future?

Gregorius21778: 30 drawbacks for sci-fi vampires is a collection of possible tell-tales and curses for vampires in a spacefaring RPG setting. The romantic notions of Bram Stoker´s Dracula have been put aside and were replaced with or re-envisioned into elements that will help to depict a vampire as a creature from beyond the starts, a demon spawn of the outer dark or as just something alien yet esoteric.

These new drawbacks focus both on technological elements common in most sci-fi RPG, onto space and space travel and onto concepts like darkness, hunger, emptiness and fear. With only a few exceptions, no assumption about the power, appearance or “game role” of a vampire were made while creating the drawbacks. Same is true in regard to the RPG background setting they might be used with. Thereby, the product should proof to be usable no matter if your “vampires in space” are PC or NPC, a race or an individual, tragic heroes or demonic monstrosities.

The supplement is system neutral, in-game effects are mentioned as minor or major penalties to tests, as temporary attribute damage or simply describe as a certain effect.

...oh...and you -might- want to visit my blog...quickly...like, right now ;)
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Sat May 28, 2016 6:39 am

Guys, you are currently ignoring a freebee and I really start to wonder why.

I mean, as I offered my Weird, Contaminated World Vol.01 for half the price to the first 20 people who would use the link on my blog, I understood that people just might not want to buy 20 mental mutant powers, 3 monsters and one new character race (mutant human variant) that are Mutant Future(tm) compatible even if it is just 50 cents.

But that nobody grabs one of the three digital copies of 30 drawbacks for sci-fi vampires that I offer for free leaves me a bit puzzled. Sure, it is wise not to take stuff home one has no use for as it clutters up the place...but is your hard drive really this cluttered already?

Well, the offer is still there and the links found on the matching pages of my blog (marked SHA for “shameless house advertising”) are still valid. Just saying … ;)
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Sun May 29, 2016 1:19 pm

Hi again!

I am back with 20 new encounters, and this time the dead shall serve me... and you... but not your players...

20 zombie encounters provides (guess what?) 20 encounters with the walking, running, shambling and/or crawling (un)dead for use in your old-school, weird, science-fantasy post-apocalyptic RPG... or any other OSRPG where you have use for retro-scifi mutant encounters of the undead kind.

The actual encounters reign in at 3504 words (encounter titles included), with the individual entries covering everything from “small scene” over “strange happenstance including one or more zombies” all the way down to the good ol´ “random monster attack”. Most feature the regular run-of-the-mill zombies but four of them have a slightly different breed (or is it “reek”?) included. All entries are Mutant Future(tm) compatible, but every GM worth his title will be able re-write what little rules are provided to match the game system he and his players currently stick to.

So, get over to DriveThruRPG and get yourself a copy... or... well, I told you once, you might remember ;)
Last edited by Gregorius21778 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:07 pm

Curse over you!

Are the characters of your RPG group about to slay an evil witch or daemonic sorcerer that you want to curse the heroes with her or his final breath? Will they enter the tomb of a king of ancient times and you want this very act to bring them woe, right from the point where they set a foot into the dungeon? Did they enraged a cult or powerful but hidden individual that is going to curse them before they start their next journey? Or did you decided to have a cursed item in your next game, but haven´t made up your mind about the nature of the curse...?

Look no further! “Gregorius21778: 50 Curses” will provide you with 50 examples. The rules (and the themes of the individual curses) found in this PDF aim at OSR fantasy games and are Labyrinth Lord(tm) compatible.
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:43 pm

The post-apocalyptic shaman cackled manically from his side of the ceiling as the ruin trembled under our feet and cracks appeared and widened under our feet! In haste we ran toward him and of the section of the flat roof that began to collapse. Only Berklesh, the Mutomancer that had joined us in our quest against the vile, mad shaman, ran into a different direction and behind the cover of a series of old air ducts. Errikara screamed as she pulled out her curved sword while she stormed forward but stopped quickly as large pile of rusted metal behind the still laughing madman began to rise! I was pulling out my artifact pistol as Berklesh attacked the humanoid assortment of junk from the side, his body swollen in a grotesque way from all the muscles his conjured second form gave him. As he and Erricara clashed with being of Rust I gave off a shot at the thing, but my ray of red light way answered by a spray of bullets from the shaman that had pulled out a machine pistol to defend himself and the otherworldly fiend he had summoned....

The Radioactive Spellbook provides you with 45 spells that were tailored to fit into a weird, post-apocalyptic science-fantasy game. They are compatible with “Labyrinth Lord”(tm) and Mutant Future(tm) so that they can be used together with the Mutants & Mazes ™ crossover-rules for these two systems.

Together with the spells for them, a new class of Elemental is introduced: the Deteremental. Last but not least, two new character classes are ready to either be used as PC or to be withheld from the players so that the GM can use them to full effect as NPC: the Post-Apocalyptic Shaman and the Mutomancer.
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:27 pm

Weird, contaminated world Vol.02: Hazards & Oddities is out now!

... and it is is all about the oddities of a mutated post-apocalyptic world and about the hazards of the environment. The first part of the book contains twenty entries of such oddities to confront your players with during their next game session. Not all of them are harmful but those who are enforce the dire nature of what the world has come to. The entries are:

Bigmole Colonies: a hazard for travelers, but a fine food source

Bitterberry Bush: not everything that looks tasty is tasty

Chemo Fog: a chemical environmental hazard

Contaminated Water/ Rain:
...and another one!

Corpsebride: a strange fungus with even stranger qualities

Death Nettle Mushroom: nomen est omen

Gluebush: a nuisance with possible uses

Indicator Moss: not all of Mother Nature´s new children are evil

Mother of Allergies: ...but a lot are!

Moldslime Patch: ..or are just...icky

Plastic Tar: once a basic material, now basically a danger

RAD-Head Fungus: radiation zones just got worse

Raider Ants: this is not going to be a picnic

Rust Plague: the piranha of rust

Spitting Lilies: the flower itself is sweet...

Subsonic Wardens: noise pollution is pollution, too

Umbrella Mushroom: odd-but-useful

Wormroot: mean-but-useful

Wormwood: icky-and-useless

Yellowveil: just keep your head above the water...

The second part and final section offers five new beneficial physical mutations that will help a mutant human or animal to persist in a hostile environment and two new mutant “races” that do so: the mutant humans know as Contamination Zone Mutants and the Carnivorous Radiation Zone Moss-Gestalt: a non-humanoid mutant plant player race for those who want try something different.

Pages of content: 10 pages of content (12 pages in total)
Word count: 6483
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:08 am

Hi everyone,

ever wanted to lay a curse onto your players characters? Doing this in a campaign once is not a bad idea, for a curse is a wonderful motivation for them to start out on a quest of their own, especially if they brought the curse upon themselves by their own actions.

My new pay-what-you-want product “Causes for Curses” provides 20 inspirations for reasons to bring a woeful fate upon PC in a fantasy RPG.

Check out the product preview at drivethrurpg.com, it reveals the complete content so you can judge if it is actually worth any money to you (and what amount, but please remember that everything counts in large amounts).
Gregorius21778

Postby Gregorius21778 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:29 pm

The Curses are endless....

...well, perhaps not really endless but now there are 50 more, and this time they are radioactive.

50 Radioactive Curses is a supplement meant to provide some ideas and examples for curse in a post-apocalyptic world that knows true magic. Each and all of the following examples could be caused by a Bestow Curse spell in an OSR game and all of them are compatible with Labyrinth Lord(tm), Mutant Future(tm) and thereby Mutants & Mazes ™. They are by no means balanced, so, and the GM should chose wisely which to apply.

...and if you like it, please check out Causes for Curses and 50 Curses, too!
Gregorius21778

PreviousNext

Return to Advertisements