She wants what!

For discussion of the fantasy RPG WIZARDS' WORLD.

She wants what!

Postby oldgamergeek » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:26 am

We have started playing Wizards World and one of our younger players wanted a Elf Wizard. If I accept the young Ladies understanding that is 2000 spell points as racial bonus and a another 2000 points for Her class. I am going to allow it as I can't argue it from the rules at this time. Who knows this may be cool.
"Our community is like a Heavy Metal concert, full of life and passion. Theirs is like a therapy session needing someone to tell them what to do and how to be happy."
oldgamergeek

Re: She wants what!

Postby bat » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:47 am

Elves are pretty powerful that way and it makes for some really good spells to start off with. Please let us know how it goes.
bat

Re: She wants what!

Postby Spectral Hand » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:51 pm

Non-human races tend to start out quickly. For elves, the starting boost to spell points and spell learning points is a big advantage at level 1. The Demon Halfling ability to transform into any humanoid form at will is even more powerful in the hands of the right character. In the long run, though, there probably isn't any racial ability that offers more than the human's "boring" 10% experience bonus.
Spectral Hand

Return to WIZARDS' WORLD