Looks & Details of post-apocalyptic marauders

This forum is for ads for products/services/etc. Publishers are free to post ads here or in their own forum section, if applicable. Ads and/or announcements for free resources are also welcome in Open Discussion.

Looks & Details of post-apocalyptic marauders

Postby Gregorius21778 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:13 pm

Dear Ladies and Gentleman,

I am pleased to join the ranks of self-made publishers that are vying for your attention and coin. Since I am not very good at beating around the bush, let me come straight to the point:

Gregorius21778: Looks & Details of post-apocalyptic marauders is on sale now at drivethrurpg.com

The title includes a main table of 99 items as well as several sub tables with additional entries, offering different apparels and other characteristics a GM can utilize to individualize his descriptions of various NPCs. They are meant to add some “color” to faceless groups (or hordes) who otherwise would just be nondescript guards or combatants to be overcome. The dice used are d100, d8 and d6, and the features were compiled with lawless marauders in mind.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/171596/Gregorius21778-Looks--Details-of-postapocalyptic-marauders
Sincerely: Gregorius21778
################################
If you like my stuff, please visit my blog.
I am furthermore looking for reviews of my products.
Gregorius21778

Return to Advertisements