Looking for a game.

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Looking for a game.

Postby Tortoise » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:00 am

I live in Frederick, MD and have just picked up the LL B/X softcover. I am hoping to locate a group that is playing some LL that I can join.

Any out there?

Thanks,

Tortoise
Tortoise

Re: Looking for a game.

Postby Tortoise » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Nobody in the Maryland DC area playng LL? :shock:
Tortoise

Postby bighara » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:27 pm

PM sent :)
bighara

Postby Tortoise » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:58 pm

Hi Bighara,
I'm trying to find a way to reply to the PM, but despite being registered and logged in, there is A> no reply button/option, B> a message saying I do not have that ability because I am not registered. I have notified the admins.

Quick note:
I fit a few of the categories in the PM so it sounds cool. I work in Germantown and get free of work at 6pm. I occasionally have to be tethered to a Blackberry for after-hours duty (about 1 week out of every 7), but that is rarely an issue.

Once I can PM in reply I will cough up more details.

Thanks!
Jim
Tortoise

Postby connivingsumo » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Tortoise wrote:Hi Bighara,
I'm trying to find a way to reply to the PM, but despite being registered and logged in, there is A> no reply button/option, B> a message saying I do not have that ability because I am not registered. I have notified the admins.

Quick note:
I fit a few of the categories in the PM so it sounds cool. I work in Germantown and get free of work at 6pm. I occasionally have to be tethered to a Blackberry for after-hours duty (about 1 week out of every 7), but that is rarely an issue.

Once I can PM in reply I will cough up more details.

Thanks!
Jim

Hi Tortoise (Jim) and Welcome to Goblinoid Games! :D

You can't reply (and do not have that ability) because of your low posts - it's an anti-spam measure. I see you have 4 posts total now, so try responding via PM again :D
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby Tortoise » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Thanks. I actually would have more posts, but when I first registered and logged in, all of the posts I attempted, which sadly were pretty large and detailed responses to other threads, got eaten by the forum and never posted due to errors.

I've now been able to reply to Bighara's pm.

Jim
Tortoise

Return to Gamer Gatherings