Gen Con 2011 Check-in

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Gen Con 2011 Check-in

Postby sniderman » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Registration just opened today at noon and I just got confirmation. Looks like Sniderman will be in attendance this year.

Check-in here. Who else is going this year? Need to start planning LL/MF/SS/LLS events and meet-ups!
sniderman

Re: Gen Con 2011 Check-in

Postby MedievalKnievel » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:03 pm

I will be there, and running some LL compatible games under the Dead Games Society flag.

Paul
MedievalKnievel

Postby knightvision » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:59 am

I went last year and 2007. I'm not sure if I can swing it this year.
Website/blog: Knightvisiongames.com
KVG produces Labyrinth Lord adventure modules. Check out the blog and Twitter feed to stay connected.
Twitter: @kvgames
knightvision

Postby Omote » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:44 am

I will be in attendance as well. Not sure if I'm going to be able to get any LL in, because even now, it looks like a full event schedule.

~O
Omote

Postby The Lizard of Oz » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Just curious but is anyone writing/running a tournament style adventure for Gencon?
No man is more dangerous than one convinced of his own moral superiority.
The Lizard of Oz

Postby Goblinoid Games » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Just FYI in case some people haven't heard, there will be an OSR booth at Gen Con, and Labyrinth Lord (and Mutant Future) books will be there.

If you're going I can send you an LLS poster with the Society logo on it. I can provide a couple of other little goodies too. Just let me know!
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby scadgrad » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:57 pm

I will be there and be running LL/AEC from Wed night through Sat night, not sure if I'll haul everything over to open gaming or not since it's like 6 blocks away, but maybe. I'll be recruiting players as we get closer to the Summer. As it stands now, I'll be running I4 Oasis of the White Palm (2 players already committed), but if the LLS would like to do a tourney, I could be talked into helping, designing, doing maps, illos, wtvr.
scadgrad

Postby sniderman » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:39 am

I just signed up to run three Mutant Future games at Gen Con. Details to come...
sniderman

Postby Omote » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:28 pm

NICE sniderman!!!

~O
Omote

Postby sniderman » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:58 pm

RPG1120005 - Gimmee Shelter - Mutant Future - 6 players - 4 hours
Food and shelter are precious commodities in the post-apocalyptic future. When the party finds a recently-unearthed Ancient bomb shelter, the spoils appear ripe for the picking. You're not going to let a few signs emblazoned with radiation symbols and crossbones keep you away, are you?

RPG1120003 - Dead in the Water - Mutant Future - 6 players - 4 hours
Water-logged abominations have been coming ashore, attacking villages along the coast of The Rainbow Sea and dragging victims off to a watery doom. Can a ragtag party of future mutants discover the answers on the Island of Fire?

RPG1120012 - Cult of the Red Band - Mutant Future - 6 players - 4 hours
Marauders armed with unusual handheld weapons are terrorizing the area, led by a powerful mutant the likes of which no one has ever encountered before. Your group has been tasked with stopping these attacks, but how can you defend against brigands armed with unknown Ancient weaponry led by a mysterious overlord?

Goblinoid Games wrote:If you're going I can send you an LLS poster with the Society logo on it. I can provide a couple of other little goodies too. Just let me know!
Might need to take you up on that. It'd be nice if we could organize LL/MF games under the LLS banner for the event.
sniderman

Next

Return to Gamer Gatherings