Rise of the Sheeple

For Discussion of all things Mutant Future (especially spidergoats).

Rise of the Sheeple

Postby oldgamergeek » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:54 am

Okay the other night I watched this movie out of New Zealand called Black Sheep. The basics of this film is a sheep rancher and scientist begin doing genetic experiments on sheep and with the help of a couple environmentalist they manage to mess things up and end up with Carnivorous sheep, the catch is If a a person is bit by one they turn into these man-sheep things (hence forth called Sheeple). So I have adapted My Mutant Future Carnivorous sheep if a player is bit they they have a 10% chance of the Sheep being a carrier of the disease and turning into a Sheeple unless they make a save vs poison if they turn into a sheeple :twisted: and can only use staffs and clubs for weapons their bite does 1d8 damage and they have insatiable appetites. If you are bit by them you must make a save vs death or be eaten than if you make that a save poison or turn into a sheeple. If they are liked I make them into player characters.
"Our community is like a Heavy Metal concert, full of life and passion. Theirs is like a therapy session needing someone to tell them what to do and how to be happy."
oldgamergeek

Re: Rise of the Sheeple

Postby bat » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:00 pm

My take on sheeple. While I had heard of Black Sheep, I was more inspired by a radio talk show host saying the word over and over and it sounds so funny.
bat

Return to Mutant Future