2. The Siege at Sukiskyn

Moderator: tumblingdice

Re: 2. The Siege at Sukiskyn

Postby kipper » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:15 pm

Renardius (Cleric)

"It seems to me, in the heat of battle some bad decisions were made," He's looking directly at Soldath when he says this, but then turns his attention to everyone in general. "But such things happen, let us not attempt to lay blame. I am sure everyone here is on the same side. We had two deaths, and it is the Gobbos that caused them. Let us not forget that."
kipper

Postby Spanningtree » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Soldath - Mage

Far be it for me to consider this arcane muddied mind worthy of judging an individuals fate. If similar actions happen again I will let them pass as fate ordained and bring them to the attention of the group to mull over there historical significance. Looking at each person and ending in a tired shrug. It appears the gobbies have pushed a a rather significant attack of late and their brethren remaining in the forest are likely operating at a reduced strength at this point. It might be a good time to pay them a visit.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby tumblingdice » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:20 am

Soldath, Taras sees you about to put Marion on the pyre, and reaches out his hand to stop you. "Stop!" he says. "Burning is for monsters. She died defending our home, and she shall be buried like a member of our clan. Igli, too."

Pyotr's clan will mourn and bury the bodies of Novannes and Hakos (and Igli and Marion, too, if you're willing) in a family plot just north of the homestead (off the map). They'll also survey damage to the barn and gatehouse, surround the homestead with goblin heads on stakes, bind their wounds, etc. We don't need to role-play this stuff.

As for your guys, though, now that you're all more or less talking with each other, what would you like to do next?
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby badams30 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:55 am

Athelstan - Fighter

"I have some wounds to bind and mend, and a brief rest, and I will be departing to track down the stolen horses, killing anyone I find with them, and returning them here to good Pyotr and his clan. No more infighting, join me if you wish, there are more than enough goblins to go around. Pyotr, if you have any horses remaining, would you be so kind as to loan me one for my journey? I will find your missing horses and bring them home..."

Athelstan is fed up with arguing, and is seething over the loss of Marion, and especially Igli, and intends on exacting a cruel revenge on anything in his path. He will try to get a rest, see if there is any healing to be had, and then he'll set out, on foot if necessary.
badams30

Postby tumblingdice » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:40 am

Pyotr and Taras confer for a moment. Pyotr nods and then walks away to attend to Masha and Darya.

Athelstan, Taras approaches you with a smile. "Now you're talking! Those little bastards won't have gotten too far, and their grubby little legs are too short to ride. With us on horseback, we should catch up to them easily. They won't stand a chance against us in broad daylight. We'll be glad to loan you all some of our horses. Be careful with them, though. In fact, I'll come with you. You'll need help herding them back here."

Renardius, Taras turns to you. "Sir, my grandmother and my sister are both healers. Would you like their help?"
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby badams30 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:33 am

Athelstan - Fighter

Athelstan smiles at Taras, and gives him a hearty pat on the back... "THAT'S the spirt. You are a brave man... and your family is brave also. A lesser Clan would have folded under the pressure of the goblins." He smiles slyly at Pyotr and says "you'd best get those pens repaired, we aim to have those horses back here soon enough... now then, who is with us?"

Athelstan will try to get a quick rest, some healing if possible, then he'll ask for some hot water to clean up with, and then he'll do a quick polish on his armor, sword, and turn his cloak so that the bright symbol of the Duchy is visible, and then he'll mount up and ride with Taras and whoever is coming.
badams30

Postby kipper » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Renardius (Cleric)

tumblingdice wrote:Renardius, Taras turns to you. "Sir, my grandmother and my sister are both healers. Would you like their help?"

Renardius pauses for a moment. He has never needed nor asked for help from such common Traladarians before... but though he loathe to admit it, his wounds are much more serious than he has so far let on, and he would really like to bring the fight to the remaining goblins and end this... He swallows his pride, and gives Taras the briefest of nods.
kipper

Postby greyarea » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Tret, rogue

Tret approaches Athelstan and offers his help. "It appears I have something to prove and the walls of this place are too close. I'll ride with you after those goblins. Just so long as that traitorous mage doesn't join us. And Jarek might be willing to join too."
greyarea

Postby badams30 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Athelstan - Fighter

Athelstan smiles at Tret and says "You have nothing to prove to me. You helped defend these good people, and you are willing to share the risk of going after these goblin scum." With a nervous pause, he continues "as for Soldath, I understand your anger. As I said, I was not present, but I think he may have acted in haste and error. Be that as it may, we likely will need his talents against these things. I will speak to him as well, but we can work again as a team, and I don't think you have to prove anything to anyone. Consider it."
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Soldath - Mage

A bit of a vendetta has taken me, I will join. Do you still intend to rest a bit before departing? He will say to Athelstan. To Tret: Let's not sacrifice more of the group to heal your pride. Obviously I have enough respect for you to wake and ask you what your intentions were. We can go our separate ways when this is brought to closure.

OCC: If there is any rest to be had Soldath would like to bone up on the books.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

PreviousNext

Return to Night's Dark Terror