KEEP LL ALIVE: New Classes and Pregens (downloads!)

For discussion of all things Labyrinth Lord.

KEEP LL ALIVE: New Classes and Pregens (downloads!)

Postby ArtemisEntreri » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi!
I'm loving LL and I'm working on a winter campaign. I've written a sandbox setting called "Dark Night of Yherel" which is (my shame) italian only, but I will post some clarifying threads about it if you're interested in a dark fantasy horror setting with an apocalyptic feel. :)

For it I created some classes and a general "skills on d6" rule (with "skills" I don't mean... skills, but "special features").

If you are curious (or masochistic, depending on your viewpoint) take a look at this files!

The first one contains classes (remember I didn't use AEC, just the core rules and even the well known classes have some different feels from their AEC counterpatrs, since I'm not using races + classes, but raseasclass): the Assassin, the Druid, the Paladin, the Skald and the Witch Hunter!

The other one is a .zip file containing pregens ranging from 1 to 16th level! It may be useful to someone and contains some of my custom classes, just to check 'em. :)

Let me know what you think! I'm open to advices! Remember that I tried to keep them simple, sacrificing some depth.

Cheers!

CLASSES: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ths5jxfzuvzl09q/LL%20My%20Classes%20%28ENG%29.pdf?dl=0
PREGENS: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cm48w5j0wzk2ims/LL%20Pregens.zip?dl=0
Last edited by ArtemisEntreri on Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArtemisEntreri

Re: KEEP LL ALIVE: New Classes and Pregens (downloads!)

Postby ArtemisEntreri » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:59 pm

Updated the Class files! Now we have:

- Assassin
- Druid
- Necromancer
- Paladin
- Skald
- Summoner
- Witch Hunter
ArtemisEntreri

Postby bat » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:46 pm

Sorry I am late to the party, very nice material!
bat

Postby Tywyll » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:22 pm

I like the ideas of some of these, but some I'm really not sure about. The druid is incredibly weak compared to even the big 4. It really needs more spells and a HD bump (why its a d4 I can't imagine).

The necromancer is...interesting. I wish there was a way to more easily incorporate other spells.
Tywyll

Return to Labyrinth Lord