Dyson's Dodecahedron - Back From The Dead!

This area is for people to discuss and/or advertise their blogs. Material for sale should be advertised in the Advertisements forum.

Re: Dyson's Dodecahedron - Back From The Dead!

Postby Dyson Logos » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Indeed I can, good sir!

The Link To Where You Buy This Awesomeness

Dyson’s Delves is a 6″ x 9″ 149 page book of adventures and maps for your old school game. Five full adventures from the site begin the book, followed by 44 dungeon maps each with a lined page opposite it for the owner to stock and key the maps or just to write notes about the dungeon for his or her own game.

I decided to run with the theme of the old Judge’s Guild books like Fifty Starbases – each presents a map and a lined page that you use to indicate where the starbase in question is as well as what is important about it in your games. You can photocopy the maps for your own use, but I honestly recommend writing directly into the book. There’s nothing quite like the feel of pulling down a nice hardcover book of dungeons for your sandbox campaign instead of referring to a collection of printouts and notes.

Both editions contain reformatted versions of the classic mini-mega dungeon “Dyson’s Delve”, “The Charmed Grotto”, “Ruins of the Gorgon”, “The Worm’s Gullet” and “Erdea Manor”, followed by 44 unkeyed maps. The Limited hardcover edition contains an additional adventure at the back of the book, “The Twisted Halls of Mornard’s Revenge” which is designed for near name-level adventurers.

The perfectbound edition is $20, and the limited hardcover edition is $40. All proceeds of the limited edition hardcover will be invested immediately into paying for my internet connectivity so the blog will not die!

Again, the link to buy this awesomeness! (Click the link! click it! you know you want to click it! CLICK IT!)
Dyson's Dodecahedron
an RPG blog with a butt-load of maps
Dyson Logos

Postby Blood axe » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:54 pm

One book says 151 pages, the Limited Edition says 157 pages. Does one have extra content?

This will definitely be on my "must buy" list. I just have to wait until after the holidays, kids are expensive. ;)
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby Dyson Logos » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:03 am

As stated, The Limited hardcover edition contains an additional adventure at the back of the book, “The Twisted Halls of Mornard’s Revenge” which is designed for near name-level adventurers.

This adventure will never appear on the blog and is not available in the standard edition.
Dyson's Dodecahedron
Dyson Logos

Postby Blood axe » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:09 am

Dyson Logos wrote:As stated, The Limited hardcover edition contains an additional adventure at the back of the book, “The Twisted Halls of Mornard’s Revenge” which is designed for near name-level adventurers.

This adventure will never appear on the blog and is not available in the standard edition.

Thanks a lot, sorry I missed that statement among all that map goodness. :oops:
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby Dyson Logos » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:34 am

Just in case you weren't tracking it - the blog is still going strong.

I've posted a bunch of adventures, maps, and character classes over the past six months. Come on over and check it out!
Dyson's Dodecahedron
Dyson Logos

Previous

Return to Bloggers