Campaign seeking Players

Post your online or in person gamer meetups here! Post here if seeking to start a game.

Campaign seeking Players

Postby Tortoise » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Labyrinth Lord, sandbox style, Frederick, Maryland

The Lost Baronies of Lendore Isle:

The game takes place my home in Frederick so that my supply of props and materials is at hand.

Meet twice a month, first and third Saturday 1pm start time till 10 or 11pm, longer on occasion.

Group size: a regular core of at least 4 or 5 preferred with some players popping in occasionally. Larger groups not a problem most times. It is expected that occasional players will run henchmen/hirelings with the core players running the main characters. Henchmen and hirelings can promote to being main characters. If we find that there are a bunch of people seeking to play regularly the group may cap at 8 players for most sessions.

Starting level will be first and may increase with time.

The house is a non-smoking environment. There are two cats that have the run of the house so please advise if you have cat allergies so steps can be taken to reduce your suffering. Other accommodations may be made if needed, please let me know your circumstances. If you have nut allergies please be upfront about it, several of us enjoy snacking on assorted nuts during the game.

The game will be a mix of role-playing and action. This campaign will be in the old-school exploration style. While there will be some plot elements, play will not be as heavily focused around the plots at first as some campaigns.

Currently there are 11 people who are in the category of Maybe/Occasional and 1 player committed to regular play. People willing to commit to being there regularly get preference on becoming core members.

It is appreciated that anyone knowing they are likely to miss a session please try to notify the group as far in advance as possible.

The schedule for 2011 stands as follows:
May 7th and 21st
June 4th and 18th
July 2nd and 16th
August 6th and 20th
September 3rd and 17th
October 1st and 15th
November 5th and 19th
December 3rd and 17th
Tortoise

Return to Gamer Gatherings