Swords For Hire NPC minis and art

This forum is for publisher introductions, particularly for publishers who are licensees of Goblinoid Games' titles, but other publishers of relevant products are also welcome. This area will replace the publisher forums below by April 5th 2011.

Swords For Hire NPC minis and art

Postby MegaMinis » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:42 pm

F001 Swords for Hire (pack A) contains the following eight miniatures for only $12.

F1 Dwarf with Hammer
F2 Halfling with Dagger
F3 Female Cleric with Mace
F4 Ranger with Sword and Bow
F5 Female Thief with Dagger
F6 Male Cleric with Mace
F7 Elven Fighter with Sword
F8 Female Fighter with Sword

Download eight free paper minis based on the miniatures below.
http://www.megaminis.com/MEGA/PAPERminis/Paper-Mega-Minis-F001.pdf

Download eight free JPG character drawings based on the miniatures below.
http://www.megaminis.com/MEGA/PAPERminis/Mega-Minis-F001-illustrations.zip

Buy item F001 SWORDS FOR HIRE miniatures for only $12, cast in a lead free tin alloy at 25mm scale and sold unpainted in our online store. We ship 100% of your order because we cast everything we sell.
http://freeboardgamesnow.com/search.aspx?find=f001

MegaMinis

Re: Swords For Hire NPC minis and art

Postby Goblinoid Games » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:48 pm

Very nice, and what a great idea to provide paper mini versions!
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Postby MegaMinis » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:38 pm

Goblinoid Games wrote:Very nice, and what a great idea to provide paper mini versions!

Now that Mega Miniatures is half HOBBY and half BUSINESS, I can start enjoying the miniatures I will be keeping. I'm still planning on selling off more molds in the coming years but have begun to nail down what I want to keep long term. Wish I had the money to create miniatures in conjunction with Goblinoid Games products, but I have to put a daughter through college five years from now and pushing most of my spare income into savings.
MegaMinis

Postby Goblinoid Games » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:05 pm

MegaMinis wrote:
Goblinoid Games wrote:Very nice, and what a great idea to provide paper mini versions!

Now that Mega Miniatures is half HOBBY and half BUSINESS, I can start enjoying the miniatures I will be keeping. I'm still planning on selling off more molds in the coming years but have begun to nail down what I want to keep long term. Wish I had the money to create miniatures in conjunction with Goblinoid Games products, but I have to put a daughter through college five years from now and pushing most of my spare income into savings.

There might be things we can do to partner together that would reduce costs. One advantage is that you have all your own casting equipment, which is a major deal for manufacturing costs.
Goblinoid Games
Site Admin

Return to Publishers