Jorg's Hammer

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

Jorg's Hammer

Postby greyarea » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:16 am

Check this out.

This is Jorg's Hammer. The creator describes his dice rolling creation in this Reddit thread. Seems like an awesome dice roller (and I could see some of you on this board using this!).

greyarea

Re: Jorg's Hammer

Postby Spanningtree » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:51 am

That's pretty cool. If you don't get the roll you want you can go all dwarf on the dice.

Back in the day I was gaming with a guy that was a machinist in some branch of the military. He was bored one day and grabbed some 1" brass stock and made the Dwavish dice. They were 4 x d6s that were 1"x1"x1" solid brass impressed with the appropriate numbers. We had to put a bunch of magazines on the table before rolling with them for fear of leaving dings in the wood. They would go well with the hammer above.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Re: Jorg's Hammer

Postby greyarea » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:24 am

Spanningtree wrote:Back in the day I was gaming with a guy that was a machinist in some branch of the military. He was bored one day and grabbed some 1" brass stock and made the Dwavish dice. They were 4 x d6s that were 1"x1"x1" solid brass impressed with the appropriate numbers. We had to put a bunch of magazines on the table before rolling with them for fear of leaving dings in the wood. They would go well with the hammer above.

That's really neat!
greyarea

Return to Open Discussion