Red Eye

KJC's pbp game

Moderator: kjc

Re: Red Eye

Postby greyarea » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Kevin Connelly

First class? I've always flown steerage up until now, even on agency business. I'd love to join you. Are you sure the stewardesses won't mind? He asks as he rises and shoves his newspaper in one jacket pocket, opposite the jacket pocket with his paperback. I'm Kevin Connelly, FBI. He holds out his hand to shake Dr Grimes'.
greyarea

Postby Rapax » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:44 am

Murphy is in his normal M.O. of sizing up all the passengers... he takes his job seriously.
He includes a trip to each of the the heads, first class, business class and coach; making sure to walk both aisles in coach.
He winks at the stewardess as he passes and she smiles back.
Murphy thinks to himself about the wild night in L.A. with her a few years ago...what was her name again? Maria?
Last edited by Rapax on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rapax

Postby merias » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:03 am

Wendell Grimes

greyarea wrote:Kevin Connelly

First class? I've always flown steerage up until now, even on agency business. I'd love to join you. Are you sure the stewardesses won't mind? He asks as he rises and shoves his newspaper in one jacket pocket, opposite the jacket pocket with his paperback. I'm Kevin Connelly, FBI. He holds out his hand to shake Dr Grimes'.

Wendell grips his hand and nods. "Sure, they won't mind. This way", he says, and leads Agent Connelly up front, to the empty seat next to his.

"I saw the aftermath of that murder, too. Quite the grisly business. Some of the worst I've seen, and I'm an ER doc in DC".
merias

Postby Miraje » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:27 am

Scott Blake

Crushing out the last fag (deal with the term) of the pack, Scott realizes all the booze bottles are empty. Blearily looking at some sort of what he hopes is a party up front, he begins to stagger towards the First Class cabin in search of a refresher. With unsteady grip on seat backs, he hopes he can make it before...

Oh, shite, I'm going to......

BLEARGH!!!!
-- If you let their characters die, they stop suffering... --
Miraje

Postby badams30 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:26 pm

Whiplash - ROCKSTAR!

Whiplash chuckles inwardly as he sees the fella teetering about, then after seeing him toss his cookies, he makes his way up to help him. "Dude... are you okay? Maaaan, I've been there. C'mon... hair of the dog man... I got some Jack, that might help ya." And he'll try to lead the man to a seat, sharing some of his Jack Daniels if he wants some. As he is heading back, he overhears the convo about the club and pauses, "The club? Whoa, yeah... I was there last night. Those were the chicks with the HUUUUUGE knock... huh? grisly killing? Whoa, ho.. what's that about?" And he tilts his Ray Bans back on his head to listen, using his free hand to steady Scott if he needs it.
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Dr. Bartel Hellerbach

Listening in on the carnage report he finishes his watery drink. To Dr. Grimes: I hate to interrupt but did they ever come up with a suspect? Looking back for a moment at the passenger blowing chunks in the aisle then back the Dr. Grimes.
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby merias » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Wendell Grimes, MD

Spanningtree wrote:Dr. Bartel HellerbachTo Dr. Grimes: I hate to interrupt but did they ever come up with a suspect? Looking back for a moment at the passenger blowing chunks in the aisle then back the Dr. Grimes.

Grimes turns his head and peers back into steerage. "Not that I heard. Scary business, indeed."

He looks back at the vomiting passenger and gives him a contemptuous glare. Just another drunk, can't even get away from those here. All day long they roll into my ER...
merias

Postby greyarea » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Kevin Connelly

Kevin, who had been invited up to first by Dr Grimes, turns to Dr Hellerbach and says, Hi there. Name's Kevin. FBI. The good Doctor here invited me up here in the box seats to chat. Glad he did after that wretched mess. I was at the scene of one of the murders, the one at the club. I don't know if there are any leads but I do know that this is gristly business indeed. I wonder when the locals are going to bump it up to the feds. Had they done so already, I wouldn't be on this flight but reporting to the Honolulu offices.

What brought you to Hawaii?
greyarea

Postby Miraje » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Scott Blake

giving a shaky look of gratitude to Whiplash, and a cautious look at Connelly, Blake sits down in an empty seat, the bottle of Jack clutched like a life preserver. Speaking in a thick brogue he tries to introduce himself:

Um, Blake. Scott Blake. From uh, Brisbane. Looks at Whiplash's hair Is that real? Wait, what? Murders?

Starts to stand back up Um, I forgot my bag in back.... Hands shaking - just the booze, just the booze...
-- If you let their characters die, they stop suffering... --
Miraje

Postby Spanningtree » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:04 pm

Dr. Bartel Hellerbach

Glad to meet you. Shaking hands with Agent Connelly and nodding in Dr. Grimes direction. I'm Bartel Hellerbach, please call me Bart though. I travel to the islands often and have never heard of anything like this happening. I'm running a long term geologic study on the plate tectonics of the islands and the resulting seismic activity. It's a great gig... I get to visit the islands a lot and be outdoors. What brings an FBI agent and medical doctor to the islands? The murders?
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

PreviousNext

Return to CRYPTWORLD