The Ultimate Dungeon Creator

This forum is for any small member projects (new monsters, magic items, etc.). Members may request a full forum for special large projects, and this will be considered.

Re: The Ultimate Dungeon Creator

Postby Wizardawn » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:37 pm

I have done a ton of work with the dungeon/cave geomorphs here. I reorganized them all in the database so you can now choose a particular artist(s) for which the map is generated from. Before this, it would simply take every geomorph I have here and make a map. Some have expressed opinions about wanting a map simply created from a single artist. So now if you use the Dungeon Maps or Ultimate Dungeon Creator tools, you will have the option to select the artists you want for the generated map. The number of geomorphs have greatly increased as well where some have been flipped, mirrored, and/or rotated to get the maximum efficiency out of the available images. There are also some new geomorphs added as well. Each credited artist is listed in the tools and you will also see the number of geomorphs by each artist to know how many different ones may be used from that artist.
Wizardawn

Previous

Return to Open Workshop