Whoa! Where'd the time go? Hoping 2 get back in @ some level

For any discussion that does not fit any other category, or general announcements.

Whoa! Where'd the time go? Hoping 2 get back in @ some level

Postby connivingsumo » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:47 am

I also posted this in gamer gatherings as I wasn't sure which one would be more appropriate.
-------------------------
Hey Everyone!

Work's been crazy w/some mandatory overtime stuff - that won't let up until Q3/Q4 of 2013 as we're implementing a new electronic medical record system throughout our healthcare organization, which spans the Front Range ~ CO. Springs to Cheyenne WY!

Anyway - that + I had to take two classes this term, due to financial aid reasons, so I had to take SQL & Enterprise Network Solutions. The good news is I will graduate here in a couple weeks! :mrgreen:

I am hoping to get (back?) into a game or three come first weekend in November 2012.

I hope you all have been well! I've missed you all terribly. I hope to hook up in some old and/or new games - and - maybe start the one I was talking about!

Cheers! :D

Rik
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Re: Whoa! Where'd the time go? Hoping 2 get back in @ some l

Postby kjc » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:32 am

:D Whoa...it's 'sumo! Welcome back my man, it's been to long!
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby sonofotho » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:38 am

Wow - welcome back sumo! Glad all is well with you!

Good to have you back!
Running the Stonehell LL sandbox game
Ran the Yendo LL AEC sandbox game (on hiatus....for now)
sonofotho

Postby connivingsumo » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:17 am

sonofotho wrote:Wow - welcome back sumo! Glad all is well with you!

Good to have you back!

I've missed you all TERRIBLY!! I can't wait to get back into the mix of things! Not having the Goblinoidgames community in my life has been a major downer! If I was single and no child, I would have never left - but things just piled on and piled on. I hope I pass my classes so I can come back! LOL

Good to hear from you, sonofotho! :D
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby connivingsumo » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:22 am

I should be working on my two portfolios for the end of my classes - but I am consuming a few adult beverages and my (drunk) wife is listening to her "dance" music. :? She's listening to Mariah Carrey sing Journey??? :shock: I didn't even know she did a redoux of Journey! :o :(

Oh.. please... someone punch me in the face! :( ROFL :lol:

EDIT:
Oh God... now she's listening to Ani Defranco - seriously, punch me, punch me in the face! :P

connivingsumo

Postby Blood axe » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:09 pm

We miss you Sumo. Hope everything goes well for you & you are back soon! Aint the same without you!
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Blood axe

Postby tumblingdice » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:26 pm

I didn't know Ani DiFranco covered Journey...

Glad to hear you're back, Sumo. Biz is safe at Sukiskyn with some refugees from Segenyev...or is she? It will be a while before the party returns to the homestead...assuming they don't get themselves killed. :twisted: We'd be happy for you to rejoin us then, or perhaps we can work something out sooner, once we get Blood Axe and Scalydemon into it.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Return to Open Discussion