Out-of-character (OOC) chat

Moderator: tumblingdice

Re: Out-of-character (OOC) chat

Postby kipper » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:07 pm

Anja will brew something up for those people still wounded (CLWx3), using it on those with the most hp lost (after Meringered's spells).
kipper

Postby kjc » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:11 pm

tumblingdice wrote:Speaking of off topic, would any of you have any interest in trying out D&D 5th edition? I'm interested in running a one-off-game with the new rules. Obviously, I wouldn't do it on this forum.

Sure! I need more great games to which I don't give adequate attention...so sign me up! ;)
I have the beginner's boxed set, and am somewhat familiar with the included adventure.
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby kjc » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:19 pm

tumblingdice wrote:...Pyotr's mother Kuzma, a cleric in her own right...

...is giving Jörg the "stink eye"?

Nice RPing going on! Especially enjoying the exchange between greyarea and badams! :D
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby tumblingdice » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:29 pm

kjc wrote:
tumblingdice wrote:Speaking of off topic, would any of you have any interest in trying out D&D 5th edition? I'm interested in running a one-off-game with the new rules. Obviously, I wouldn't do it on this forum.

Sure! I need more great games to which I don't give adequate attention...so sign me up! ;)
I have the beginner's boxed set, and am somewhat familiar with the included adventure.

Wouldn't be the same without you not there, Kevin. Now that I think about it, though, who needs new rules when the old rules are proving more than satisfactory with such a good group? I'm so glad I didn't go through with my original plan to end the game quickly... :twisted:

I can't give any details, but it certainly had nothing to do with turning Anja into a werewolf in the middle of the night and slaughtering the entire homestead in its sleep. Because that would be just wrong.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby tumblingdice » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:34 pm

kjc wrote:

She's Traladaran. She's probably giving Jörg the stink everything.
Get thee to the dungeon. Get thee to the dungeon forthwith. Pass not the barbican. Amass not 200 GP.
tumblingdice

Postby badams30 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:46 pm

tumblingdice wrote:
kjc wrote:

She's Traladaran. She's probably giving Jörg the stink everything.[/quot

Dirty nasty funky Traldarans. And to think Athelstan is getting his far superior blood and good looks into such a tizzy.
badams30

Postby kjc » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:50 pm

tumblingdice wrote:
...I can't give any details, but it certainly had nothing to do with turning Anja into a werewolf in the middle of the night and slaughtering the entire homestead in its sleep. Because that would be just wrong.

Well I guess that changes my plan. :roll:
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby badams30 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:56 pm

kjc wrote:
tumblingdice wrote:
...I can't give any details, but it certainly had nothing to do with turning Anja into a werewolf in the middle of the night and slaughtering the entire homestead in its sleep. Because that would be just wrong.

"Hey Jorgzilla? My dirty inbred Traldaran homie... you see what Tret is saying about your fellow unwashed hippie countrymen? He's gonna take all their money and go buy hookers and funny cigarettes with the money. You better talk to him...
badams30

Postby tumblingdice » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:24 pm

kjc wrote:
tumblingdice wrote:

I didn't say she was going to do it alone.
tumblingdice

Postby greyarea » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:45 pm

badams30 wrote:
kjc wrote:
tumblingdice wrote:

"Hey Jorgzilla? My dirty inbred Traldaran homie... you see what Tret is saying about your fellow unwashed hippie countrymen? He's gonna take all their money and go buy hookers and funny cigarettes with the money. You better talk to him...

Tret will gladly ride Jong the werewolf like a majestic steed to a brothel stopping by for smokes in Colorado. Yippee kaye yay.
greyarea

PreviousNext

Return to Night's Dark Terror