OOC Conversations

badams30's Labyrinth Lord p=b-p game.

Moderator: badams30

Re: OOC Conversations

Postby kjc » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:56 am

Atomic Ray wrote:I do appreciate it when people find an image that appeals or meets their vision of a given character/monster/place/etc.

Jayce Barcel

A real person, even in make up, paints a strong picture especially when a movie or related can be associated to the same.

Gotta say I disagree, I normally like illustrations over photos. That being said...great job here! I really like your choice and have switched my character's avatar. :D
"This looks like a place we've never been to before!"
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby connivingsumo » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:19 am

kjc wrote:To all the rest of you here who harassed the newbie with mockery and ridicule...one dark night when "Jayce" is on watch...and the rest of you are sleeping peacfully...

DOH!! :o :shock: :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS> I asked for no such pet, or any pet for that matter, but - now that you mention it - YES PLEASE! :P
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi
“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby connivingsumo » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:22 am

OH! and... hehe... READY!! :mrgreen:
SUCCESSFUL "TRADES" with: tumblingdice x2, Blood axe, and Kipper! ~ thanks to all of you! :D

“If more of us valued food and cheer above hoarded gold, it would be a much merrier world.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
connivingsumo

Postby badams30 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:32 am

Okay, so it looks like we are all ready. I'll make our initial post tomorrow. Unless any of you have objections or other ideas, most of you (save maybe 1 or 2) have met very briefly (I'll elaborate in the first long-winded post) and we'll cut to our story at the inn.

Here we go!

And Sumo, you can have a pet. I randomly rolled and you were blessed with a zombie oppossum. Cool thing is, he plays dead, and he really IS dead. Neat, huh?

Note to self: great adventure angle - zombie oppossum invasion.
badams30

Postby Spanningtree » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:58 am

kjc wrote:To all the rest of you here who harassed the newbie with mockery and ridicule...one dark night when "Jayce" is on watch...and the rest of you are sleeping peacfully...

@ kjc, I was quite sincere about the "Drapp Prakk" name. No hazing or mockery intended. Look at the name of my char. I just sit there and come up with random stuff. Just trying to help! Cheers mate!
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby Atomic Ray » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:05 am

kjc wrote:
Atomic Ray wrote:I do appreciate it when people find an image that appeals or meets their vision of a given character/monster/place/etc.

Jayce Barcel

A real person, even in make up, paints a strong picture especially when a movie or related can be associated to the same.

Gotta say I disagree, I normally like illustrations over photos. That being said...great job here! I really like your choice and have switched my character's avatar. :D

Dude, I was not trying to switch your vision...just showing another angle...even though you showed Ryu with a huge anime sword I read a young guy making his way out into the world...more of the guy that may become the huge superhero kind of guy :)

I could easily find an anime-ish version for myself and match the flavor of your initial image...I was just showing how I saw everyone through the vision I had with movie eyes lol.

Thanks for playing along.
“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Atomic Ray

Postby Spanningtree » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:06 am

@atomic ray: Added image to humor you (even thought my characters cha does not reflect the image). Good judgment on the party "look" BTW. Please excuse me not checking on the MF bit!
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin
Spanningtree

Postby kjc » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:08 am

badams30 wrote:And Sumo, you can have a pet. I randomly rolled and you were blessed with a zombie oppossum.

:lol: I honestly laughed out loud!
-My five-year-old son
kjc

Postby connivingsumo » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:23 am

kjc wrote:
badams30 wrote:And Sumo, you can have a pet. I randomly rolled and you were blessed with a zombie oppossum.

:lol: I honestly laughed out loud!

I'LL TAKE IT!!!!

When we get into a "mix" and we're out numbered, I'll just lob the stinky bass-turd into the group of'em! 8-) :lol:

connivingsumo

Postby kjc » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:30 am

Spanningtree wrote:

@ kjc, I was quite sincere about the "Drapp Prakk" name. No hazing or mockery intended. Look at the name of my char. I just sit there and come up with random stuff. Just trying to help! Cheers mate!

Thanks for the help...you are off the "list"...sleep well. :mrgreen:
-My five-year-old son
kjc

PreviousNext

Return to Forgotten Realms: Northlands of Adventure